CHAPTER 9

IN UNIVERSITY:
In uni yn and lisa was sitting under a tree doing her assignment hawasa was absent today when 3 boys come toward them say ohh hi beautiful ;boy1 say to yn while sitting really near her which yn don't like but still she is soft heart so she greet them back (these boys are rich not more than mafia bro but still rich and they are play boys and bully other people cuz of this they were expelled from uni) why are you sitting here go sit somewhere else lisa say rudely also not liking why they sit that much close with yn lisa was going to pull yn toward her when boy2 pull yn harshly by her wrist which cuz her head bump on boy chest lisa was going toward yn when boy3 hold lisa tightly YAHHH LEAVE ME YOU A$$H●|€ LEAVE YN DON'T YOU DEAR TOUCH HER OR YOU WILL REGRET lisa shout as loud as she can when she see boy1 touching yn inappropriately leav-ve me p-plz yn said while sobbing badly cuz no one till now has touch her like this cuz the boy1 was touching her waist and thighs which make her more cry boy1 pin yn to tree and kiss and start to kiss her neck while boy2 was touching her thighs an ass when yn try to push boy1 so he slaped yn really hard lisa was crying cuz she is helpless boy3 is holding her so tightly she can't even feel her arm no one was at this side of uni cuz its time of classes when a boy was going from their he see the scene and run toward jungkook class he know yn is jk relative.

Jungkook pov:
I was sitting in class writing my notes when one boy open door very harshly sir was going to scold when his eyes landed on me and he say while breathing heavily j-jungkook in gar-den b-boy is misbehaving with yn come fast but when he say my blood start boil in anger how can someone touch my sister i get up from my chair and run toward garden without taking sir permission he also did not say anything and run after me with my friend mark i run fast as i can when i reach their what i see make me more angry.
End of jk pov:

The boys was touching yn when jk push both boys on ground and start to beat them merciless mark also start to beat them while sir catch boy3 and slapped him hardly which make him fall on the ground lisa run toward yn who is crying hardly and hug her yn stop crying look they are not here pls stop crying lisa say while hugging her but yn was crying more and more on the other hand jk and mark was beating both guys when sir say JUNGKOOK STOP IT WE WILL SEE THIS LATER LEAVE THEM jk leave them and say to both boys just wait and watch im going to do with you both just wait he say and run toward yn hug her tightly who hug him back while her small figure was full hide with jk body shh cutie pie im here na stop crying now look koo oppa is her stop crying na jk say o-oppa th-hey t-tou-ch m-me yn say while sobbing badly shh yn stop crying shh jk said jungkook take her home she will feel better sir say ok sir jk said and take yn toward his car made her her sit on seat and go toward driving seat when he was going to start car when lisa come and say jungkook pls give her this juice and make her drink this and feed her this sandwich plz ; don't worry lisa i will make her eat and you should also eat something ok jk said which lisa say ok jk was driving car silently both did not say anything yn was just sobbing jk park his car on road side yn look toward him then road and say in her cute voice k-koo op-pa wh-y we are he-ere jk chuckle and open juice and sandwich and give to yn say cutie eat this we have to go home and tell this to appa and hyung ; n-no n-o don't tell this to anyone p-plz oppa yn said why yn you know appa will come to know some how i can't lie to him jk said in serious voice pls oppa noo yn say why no yn tell me reason then im not going to tell them jk said umm to-day jisoo unnie and her f-am-ily is comi-ng pls don't plss yn said while sobbing ok im not going to tell now but later i will tell them ok i can't lie to them hmm ok now eat this and we will go home jk said ok oppa yn said and take small bite from her sandwich both reach kim mansion and go inside ji woo and mia both were sitting in living room when ji woo see both coming inside house she become confuse cuz just 2 hours ago they go and come that much early she was going to ask when she see yn eyes are swollen cuz she cry to much ji woo run to her and ask what happened yn why your eyes are red wh_o who slapped you tell me kook you tell me why you guys are early what happened to her now yn start to cry again ji woo hug her tightly and ask jungkook again kookie tell me na you guys are making me worried and why she is crying ;mom in our uni some boys trys to harass her and jk tell her full story how they harass her how he beat them what yniee baby are you ok shh don't cry im here jk did you tell this to dad ji woo ask no mom she don't want me tell this to dad now she say today jin hyung in laws are coming but im going to tell this to everyone after guest will go jk said so what if they are coming just call dad or hyung and tell them they will see those boys ji woo said in angry voice n-no a-aun-nty don't tell this t-to anyone now plz jin oppa in laws are when they will go koo oppa will the-m plz n-not n-now p-plzz yn said while sobbing baby you are our first priority if they all come to know letter than they will be very angry plzz baby let us tell them ji woo said while stroking her hair n-no plz m-ma n-no today they are coming to fix oppa wedding date i d-on't want to ruin it plz i swear after that oppa will tell them and also i want to en-njoy oppa weeding i was waiting for this marriage so i can buy new d-dress yn say ji woo chuckle while having a little tear cuz no one in this house or her own parents never raise their hands on her or dare to make her cry but this some stranger slap their fragile doll so no one is going to save those boys from her mafia husband and sons ok my baby we will not tell them now but we will them letter and you won't stopping us to telling them okay now i think so my baby want dress so should go for shopping and i will buy dress for mia and my yniee okay ji woo said to distract yn from this incident okay mia unnie is also going to come yn say mia look at her and smile saying ofcourse i will go with you after that they go to shopping and enjoy their day jk also go with them.
Time skip evening and the time of guest arrival:

Both yn and mia wearing same dress:

Both yn and mia looking really beautiful mia don't want to buy anything she just say yes for shopping to cheer up yn mood but ji woo buy alot of clothes she say soon she is going to start her uni so it is for that everyone was in the living room j...

Both yn and mia looking really beautiful mia don't want to buy anything she just say yes for shopping to cheer up yn mood but ji woo buy alot of clothes she say soon she is going to start her uni so it is for that everyone was in the living room jisoo and her family in already arrived and they are talking about marriage and engagement date umm how about we fixed their marriage after 2 months hyun ki said yeah that's good idea mr.kim said okay then engagement will be this month last week saturday hyun ki said ok now lets have dinner ji woo said while smiling ummh ji woo who is she we know yn but who is this young girl mrs kim asked while mia look down then ji woo said she is one of my friend daughter her parents passed away so she is living with us ; ohhh im really sorry daughter mrs kim said its ok aunty mia said while bite her lips to suppress her sob cuz this family is really giving her love and respect now she think in her mind whenever this family is going to need her help she is going to be their to help them she smile and go toward dining table.
After dinner:
Now its time to go we have to do arrangements for weeding and engagement mr.kim said yeah and now ji soo is our family part which we are soon going to take from you guys ji woo said while jisoo shyly look down and kim brother start to tease their jin hyung after a little chit chat jisoo and her parents go from their now yn become nervous hyun ki all boys and ji woo was sitting in living room yn immeadeatly run to her room mia also go toward her room after ji woo tell her to go cuz she was tiered dad hyung i want to tell you something jungkook said yes kook speak hyun ki said dad umm today some boys misbehave with yn he tell all story to his dad and hyung and now they are fuming in anger and now your telling us this jhope say in anger yes kook you have tell us that time namjoon speak in calm voice they all know how much angry they are now yn tell me to not tell you this cuz hyung in laws was coming jk said so jungkook she say and you did you know nothing is important for us more than her jin said in angry voice sorry hyung jk said its ok but don't do this again taehyung said dad what are you thinking you did not say anything suga ask nothing son i was just thinking how to punish them for touching mafia daughter and also give punishment to lee so it will be double fun hyun ki said while smirking (but only boys and ji woo know that he loves yn like his own daughter he don't show but only yn have really soft spot in his heart cuz hyun ki always wants daughter but god give him 7 son who is his proud but when yn was born he say to kai that she is also going to be his daughter and he is going to protect her) but in this situation one person is sitting his hand is turning into fist and face is red and that is jimin did not say a word but only he know how he is controlling his anger ji woo notice this and put her hand on jimin hand which is fisting tightly he did not look at her mom but he know she want him to calm down hyun ki call the gaurds and say :

Find those boys and take them in our basement till morning.
Im going to sleep you guys should sleep also cuz we have to work hard tomorrow hyun ki said and go toward his room followed by ji woo one by one they all go toward their room but jimin to toward yn room.