CHAPTER 12

Mafia headquarters basement:

In this basment 3 boys are tied up on a chair with blind fold and scared as hell and guess what these are those three boys who sexually harass yn now they are in basement

b-boys ar-re you thei-r boy2 ask other two y-yeahh b-but wh-y we are here boy1 ask they are shuttering very badly i-i dont know wh-at we did w-why they take us h-here boy3 say PLZ HELP US IS ANYONE IS THERE boy1 shout loudly so someone can here them but they did not get any answer just only hear heavy foot step suddenly door get open and those three boys get scared w-who who is the-re p-l-z hel-p us boy1 say.

oh ohh sure we will help you for sure boys open there blind folds hyun ki say guards did what he say when they open their eyes only to see 8 mafia and 20 or more than guards are in room w-who are you boy3 say then suddenly jk come infront of them y-you three boys say in unison.

ohh you guys remember me jk said while smirking so boys now you also get your answer why you guys are here namjoon said while controling his anger why did you touch her jimin said taking baseball bat in his hand he was really really angry only he know how did he control his anger last night IM ASKING YOU SOMETHING WHY.DID.YOU.TOUCH.HER jimin said and hit boy1 with baseball the boy scream badly.

i-im real-lly s-orr-y i-i will n-ever t-touch a-any girl in my life ahh plz l-leave me boy1 say but jimin was hitting him but he was careful to not to kill him jk and namjoon also beat the the boys while they were screaming that's it leave them hyun ki said and they stop he go near boys and say it was first and last chance never dear to touch her again ok hyun ki said patting boy1 who was going to faint jack take these boys to hospital hyun ki said ok boss jack say and signal other guards to take them to hospital Hyun ki and boys leave the basment to go to their office.

Time skip to office:

Hyun ki is sitting in his office with his son's when his PA come and say sir meeting is going to start you can come now.

Ok you go im coming namjoon and hobi come with for the meeting hyun ki said and leave cabin with jhope and namjoon and here suga wants to talk with jin and jimin who is working on some file but taehyung and jungkook are also there umm kook you and tae go and buy some coffee suga say.

he just want to send them out so he can talk with other two no no hyung we are fine jk and tae say in unison im not asking you both im telling you go and buy coffee for everyone here is my card now go suga say in his strict voice both tae and jk take the card and leave from there without any word.

what the matter suga why did you send them for coffee it not lunch time jin say umm hyung i want to talk with you and jimin suga said he was hesitating a little hmm tell us hyung what you want to talk about jimin say ummm how will you know that you like someone suga said jimin and jin look at him confusingly what do you mean jin ask him i i mean you are going to get married and jimin you like yn how you guys know that that person is perfect for you suga said suga i don't know to much about these things but its not like how it show in dramas and in film its just when appa show me jisso pic first i was confuse but i talk with her her nature her personality make me like her i don't know more you can ask jimin maybe he can help you jin said looking at jimin suga also look at jimin.

umm hyung if your comfortable around that girl you just want to see that girl you don't like her talking with other man you just want her for your own self how is her personallity is she is cute strong or anything its up to you which type of girl you like and mostly your heart will beat fast if you see her you can't stop thinking about her that means you are loving her jimin say hyung can i ask you something jimin ask yeah suga say umm you like someone im right jimin say umm yeah but hyung and jimin don't tell this to anyone when time will come i will tell them suga say but whom you like jin say umm its mia suga say ohh will she is good and strong girl totally your type jimin say yeah yeah we will talk about this later now we should work now suga say they all start working.

Time skip to evening:

Yn mia and ji woo is sitting in a living room watching tv yn was happy today she talk with her mumma when jungkook come their ohh hi beautiful ladies kook said sit beside yn who is eating chips while watching tv ohh hi koo oppa yn say kook you come alone where is appa and hyung ji woo ask ohh mama they will come after sometime there was meeting so i just come cuz i was getting bore there jk said ok ji woo said you want to eat something mia ask him no no noona im good i will eat these chips with yn jk sid and start to watch movie with them while eating chips from yn packet who was lost in movie.

after sometimes hyun ki and boys come inside the living room and sit on couch maids come with water and they all drink how was your day ji woo ask i was good hyun ki said and here yn remember after seeing jimin that he talk with her rudely in morning so she become sad what happened yn why are you sad taehyung ask nothing oppa yn say while pouting ohhh yeah i remember jimin you why did you talk with her rudely you know she was sad ji woo said while fake scolding jimin who look at yn and said.

really yn your sad that i talk with you like this jimin say while trying not to laugh at yn who is not looking up just pouting while looking down yeah you did jimin and your punishment is to take yn outside and buy her what she want ji woo winking at jimin who understand ok then lets go yn jimin said while getting up from couch yn look at him and say you just come now its ok your tiered.

no im fine lets go jimin say and leave from there while smiling go yn jk said yn look at hyun ki and ji woo for permission go yn hyunk ki said while ji woo nod her head while smiling yn also run after jimin while everyone chuckle at her jimin was waiting for her when he see her coming he start smiling oppa lets go yn said ohh lets go jimin said open passenger door for yn and also he sit on driving seat and leave from there.

In kim mansion everyone was eating when hyun ki said mia your admission is already done in your medical collage i talk with them they say you can continue your study so day after tomorrow is your classes you can go with jungkook and take your books and whatever you needed.

thank you soo much uncle i don't know how im going to pay you back your doing to much for me mia said smiling while having tear in her eyes i call you daughter for reason and there is no need to pay me back just study hard become a successful doctor and also they show me your past result you were to much good hyun ki said sure uncle i will make you proud mia said umm hyun can suga take mia for things what she want kook is busy ji woo said no mom im free totally free jk said while munching his food.

no jk your.not.free.you .have assignment ji woo said while eyeing jk so he can understand ohh yeah d-dad i have some work jk said also look at his mom who nod slightily while smiling ok than if suga is free than he can take her are free son hyun ki said looking at suga yeah dad im free suga say than what you waiting son take her ji woo say she just want mia and suga can spend time together ji suga will take her in morning and mia has to make list of her books and other things she just can't buy thing like that hyun ki say ohh ok than take her in morning ji woo said hyun ki was looking at his wife that why she desperate to send suga and mia together.

Everyone was done with their dinner and go to their room for sleep meanwhile yn enjoy her time with jimin.

______________________________________

I know this chapter is boring but maybe next one will be little romantic😶