𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 4 [𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐞?]

----------------

Author's Pov

Sky came walking to the hall. He bought a smoothie and went to his class. He peeked inside before going in. "Path is clear" Sky said and sighed in relief. He entered in the classroom.

Sky sat on his seat and opened a book.

Sky's Pov

I entered my classroom making sure Rain is not here. I got relieved and entered the classroom. I sat on my seat and opened my most favourite manga book (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠). I started to read peacefully.

"Sky!!"

"Ahhh!" I flinched as I heard someone saying my name from behind. I stood up and turned behind being shocked.

"What happened??" Rain entered the classroom and asked.

"Oh.." I got relieved. "Are you okay?" Sig asked me. How tf would someone be okay if anyone spells their name from behind like thisss!!

"You scared me!" I yelled at Sig and looked behind at Rain. I facepalmed myself as I saw Rain.

It may look like that I hate him. But no! It's because he is gonna ask me about p'Pai!!

Time skips

Sky's Pov

The professor is giving his lecture. I am listening to him and taking notes. But Rain is looking at me non stop. Yeah, he isn't even looking away or anywhere But me!

I glanced at him and he blinked continuously at me with a smile. I sighed and looked at the professor again.

"Do you need something?" I asked. He shook his head. I sighed. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked again. "Did you and p'Pai go to a date yesterday?" He asked me.

I knew he would ask me about him. The reason why I was neglecting to meet with him!

"Don't talk about him" I replied. "Why nott, isn't he your boyfriend??" He asked me. "Ahgg, just don't mention his name" I replied. "Aha.. so mean" He said. Duh

Time skips

Sky's Pov

I finished my classes. Now it's time to go home, finally. "You look happy" Rain said. "Yeah" I replied. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to start over my day happily again (⁠ ^▽^ ⁠)

"Hey, it's p'Pai there" Suddenly Rain said. I opened my eyes and saw that it was really him standing there!

And no wayyy! I was going to start over my day. Also I was in a good mood but it lasted for a few minutes. He is here to ruin my mood again!

I covered my face by my one hand making sure he won't see me. I started to walk fast. Rain was with me. "Aren't you going to meet him?" Rain asked me. I stopped and glared at him.

P'Pai already saw me. He is staring at me with a smile.

"What? Are you shy? Aha.. come on it's okay" He said and started to pull me towards p'Pai by my hand.