𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 9 [𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠]

Time skips

The Next Day...

Sky's Pov

"Rain!" I said standing in front of Rain's table. "Yes?" He replied. I sat beside the seat next to him. "Remember the day when you asked me, if I could spend my whole life without any partner?" I said. "Yes, I remember" He replied. "So.. I have the answer today" I said and started to feel shy.

"Woohoo" Rain made a cheer noise and hit my shoulder. Ouch, that kinda hurts ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ. "So what's the answer??" He asked me. I took a deep breath. "At past I used to think that I can spend my whole life without any partner and keep loving my ex. But p'Pai proved me wrong. He made me fall for him. He loves me more, than my ex did" I said.

"He makes me feel so precious" I said again. "Thank goodness. I was always worried for you. I really am so much happy for both of you. Congrats!" Rain replied and I smiled.

Time skips,...

Author's Pov

Sky's class was finished. He came out of the hall with Rain and he noticed Prapai. He gave a smile as soon as he saw him. Prapai waved at him. "Rain I have to go, bye" Sky said to Rain. "Bye Sky" Rain replied with a smile.

Time skips

Author's Pov

"Woww" Sky said as he walked forward. "Do you like it?" Prapai asked him. Sky turned at him. "Yes a lot! This view is so pretty" He said. Prapai noticed that his eyes were sparkling. Prapai smiled and shook his head.

Sky was leaning over the balcony. His hair was blowing by the gentle breeze. Prapai stood beside him. He also leaned over the balcony. "Sky" Prapai said. "Hum?" Sky replied and turned his head at him. Prapai turned his body at him.

He took out a small box from his pocket. Sky covered his mouth by his hands. Prapai opened the box. And guess what? It was a ring. "Oh my god" Sky said as he was surprised.

"Sky, this is not an engagement ring. It's a couple ring. But one day I will propose you to marriage" Prapai said. Sky was happy, also blushing at the same time. He was so much happy that his ex could never make him. Prapai extended his hand. Sky nodded with a cute smile.

Sky puts his hand on Prapai's palm of his hand. Prapai made him wear the ring and he was already wearing the matched couple ring. Sky was looking at his eyes. Prapai slowly progressed to him. He stared into Sky's eyes, "your eyes are the prettiest" Prapai said and sholded Sky's waist. He moved his face closer to him and kissed him.

Prapai broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I still fall for you, every day" Prapai said and Sky smiled. "I love you, Sky" Prapai said again. "I love you too" Sky replied. Prapai kissed him again on his lips.

Time skips

Sky's Pov

p'Pai dropped me off in front of my house. He came out of the car and opened the door for me, I came out then closed the door. "Thanks" I said standing in front of him. "Give me a kiss" He said. "No, eh" I said.

"Why not" He said with a sad pout. I have kissed him many times today. And it's still not enough for him?

"No" I replied. "One more time, Sky" He said and pulled me closer to him by my waist. I was trying to not face him. "Skyy give me a kiss, one more" He said. "Are you mad on me?" He also asked. I turned my face to him and peeked his lips.