𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 5 [𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲]

A few days later

Sky's Pov

My classes are over. I came out and I got to see p'Pai. He came to me and hugged me tightly. In front of many peoples! "Are you okay??" He broke the hug and asked me. It looks like he is about to burst into tears. "Reply me" He said again and shook me by my arms.

"I- I am okay" I replied. "Where were you these six days??" He asked me. "I- I was sick" I replied. He facepalmed himself. "Why you didn't tell me about it?" He asked me. I don't know what to answer. I was heading downwards.

He noticed that I was getting sad. He hugged me again. "Don't ever disappear like this again" He broke the hug and said. I didn't disappear I was sick! "The people who care for you were worried" He said and caressed my hairs.

H-he cares for me? I mean... nobody did like this to me like him... He is crazy over me.

"Now let's go" He said and holded my hand. I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Time skips

Sky's Pov

He took me to a restaurant with a beautiful view. "It's so beautiful" I said looking at the view. "just like you" Prapai replied. I turned at him. "I know" I said with a proud smile. He chuckled.

"Here is your order sir" Said the waiter. Yay, it looks so delicious. I took a bite. "You look so happy" He said. "Yeah, foods make me happy" I said with a neutral smile.

He laughed and shook his head. Am I that much funny? "You are so cute" He said. I didn't reply anything I am busy eating, nom nom.

I didn't know when he extended his hand and wiped the food which was stuck to the corner of my lips. And licked it (⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⊙_⊙⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠). I looked at him with big eyes. "Your cheeks are turning red" He said. "Ahem" I gave a fake cough.

I can't let him know that I am blushing! He smiled at me!! Did he find out?

*Ringtones*

His phone rang up. He took out his phone. "Sky, I have to pick it up. Wait here" He said and I nodded.

Is it this much necessary that he has to pick it up or can't even talk in front of me. No I am not jealous (⁠・⁠-⁠・)

Prapai's Pov

I smiled at Sky being so cute and suddenly my phone rang up. I took my phone out and saw that it was an important call. Otherwise I would have cut the call and give Sky my full attention and time.

I told Sky to wait and came to the washroom. I picked up the call.

A few minutes later

Prapai: "Yes"

Prapai: "Okay"

I ended the call and turned around to go to Sky. I started to walk.

"Ahg!" A guy bumped into me.

"Can't you see? You blind rascal" He grabbed my collar and said. I got so much angry at this point, he is the one who did it. "You are the one who did that" I replied.