Story #1: The Betrayed Celestial Warrior

Izuku Aizawa, formerly known as Izuku Yagi, had it all once he got into UA. His family had apologized for neglecting him for over 10 years because of his lack of quirk and had earned their forgiveness. Izuku gained All Might's quirk One For All, had two girlfriends, made lots of new friends to call his own. Izuku was happy the way he was.

However, that all came crashing down once Bakugo got in the way. Katsuki hated the fact that Izuku obtained All Might's quirk and that he managed to get into UA so he decided to make Izuku suffer greatly. He falsified evidence of Izuku stealing files from UA and selling them to the LoV and showed it to the entire world. It worked like a charm. Izuku was beaten senseless by those he called his friends. His girlfriend cheated on him, and Even his family reverted to their old ways and abandoned him as All Might and Inko disowned him and even found a way to change his DNA to that of someone else.

The only ones who believed that Izuku was innocent was Mei Hatsume, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoji, Ashido, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Sato, Todoroki, Uraraka, Aizawa, Midnight, Ms. Joke, Nezu, the big 3, Eri, Kota, the WWP, the 1-b girls, and Endeavor.

Once he was beaten to a pulp, Izuku was shipped off to Tartarus where he was to be confined for the rest of his life. The traitors partied that Izuku was gone while those who believed him were disgusted with the actions of their peers. However, during the transport, the detainment vehicle had to take a detour along a cliff side near the sea. Suddenly, the vehicle became unsteady and tipped over causing the vehicle to crash into the water.

The prisoners were panicking as they didn't want to die. The guards were trying to free the prisoners but they weren't able to free them all. Izuku couldn't stand by and let them die so he used whatever strength he had left to break the chains keeping the prisoners tied to the transport and helped them all escape including the guards and driver. Once out, they all tired to help Izuku swim to shore, but Izuku got caught in a storm and was washed away from the others and from Japan.

Meanwhile, Shigaraki exposed Bakugo for framing Izuku which caused the traitors to realize their mistake and started regretting their decision. Bakugo was arrested for his crime and the traitors' reputation plummeted as the public saw them as fakes for what they did to their classmate/student/son. They wanted Izuku back but they made their mistake and had to live with it. The one's who believed Izuku immediately began a search party after discovering that Izuku had not arrived at Tartarus. This worried them greatly because they were worried that something has happened to Izuku and they didn't know where he was.

Meanwhile, Izuku washed up on shore on an island and stumbled onto the beach as he laid down in front of a palm tree feeling pain everywhere in his body. Suddenly, his body irradiated a bright glow and transformed. Izuku's DNA change process had begun and his physical, and internal characteristics were changing greatly. Izuku now had black hair, was taller, more muscles on his body, lost his freckles, had his face defined a bit more, and even his eye color had changed. His right eye was now a darker green resembling that of Ms. Joke's while his left eye was now blue resembling Midnight's. As it turns out, the DNA change had changed Izuku's DNA from Toshinori and Inko to that of Shota, Emi, and Nemuri all combined forming a hybrid human. This made Izuku Aizawa's, Ms. Joke's, and Midnight's illegitimate kid now. Along with the DNA change, Izuku gained two new quirks both more powerful than One For All could ever reach.

Izuku began to explore the island only to find out that it's inhabited by a kingdom, the kingdom of Celestia. It was a highly advanced kingdom that had the highest advanced forms of technology available. The inhabitants were humans just like Izuku known as Celestials, but they wielded the power of Celestial Energy. Celestial Energy is the power that inhabitants of the island possess and can only be passed down though bloodlines. The energy draws power from the stars in the galaxy as well as heaven itself to enhance a person's strength, power, speed, and agility. Celestial Energy is the most powerful form of energy in the universe making it more powerful than the most powerful quirk in existence. Izuku continued to explore until he was apprehended for being an unfamiliar outsider. Izuku was taken to the king to see what fate awaits the child as the king declares that Izuku must face him in combat. If Izuku won, he would be welcomed into the kingdom with open arms. However, during the battle, Izuku awakened to his new quirk, Celestial Armament. Izuku used this new power to fight the king and win the battle not only granting him citizenship but also the honor of being the king's next heir to the throne for being a noble warrior and for being a strong opponent.

However, not long after, the king was slain by the Celestial's enemy, the Anti-Celestials. These foes were monsters inhabiting the other side of the island where they used hate and rage to fuel their power whereas Celestials maintain their power through being pure of heart. The Anti-Celestials wished to destroy the kingdom of Celestia so that they may go on and conquer other lands.

Izuku was not about to let that happen, so he took on the mantle as the Celestial's new king to lead their army into battle and defeat the Anti-Celestials before they could destroy the world. However, the Anti-Celestials managed to take their war all the way to Japan forcing Izuku to return to the land he was banished from, but this time with help from his true friends and family.

Can Izuku vanquish all of the Anti-Celestials before they could rule the world? Find out in The Betrayed Celestial Warrior.

Also, Izuku's vocal cords got badly damaged when he was beaten and betrayed to the point where Celestial Armament had to repair Izuku's vocal cords giving him a new voice. His new voice will be given by the actor, drumroll please,

......

.......

......

YURI LOWENTHAL!!!

So when Izuku speaks, his voice will now be the same as Yuri Lowenthal's for any of the characters he voice. The preference of character is of your choice. That's all from me, see ya!