Drunken Mistakes pt 7

The second you heard this you texted Dan. "No we're not over. I love you, I know you didn't cheat, I know that this was plan, I just found out. Come over to Brendon's apartment. I'm moving back in with you"

You were in your room for an hour before you heard a knock on your window. You looked out the window to see Dan on your balcony. You immediately opened the window and helped him get in.
"God I missed you", Dan said the minute he got through the window and hugged you.
You smiled. "It's only been a day"
"Any day without you is torture", he replied, hugging you even tighter.
Once he finished hugging you, you pecked him on the lips. Before you could pull away he pulled you back again, letting his tongue slip into your mouth. You sighed in happiness. He let his hands travel further down your back til he was touching your ass. You tapped on his shoulder as a signal to break the kiss. Once he pulled away you whispered in his ear "Wait til we get back"

You and Dan packed your stuff and went out into the living room where Brendon and Scarlett were. When they saw you's two their eyes widened.
You glared at both of them.
"You's little shits! I can't believe that I ever trusted you, Brendon!! And as for you, Scarlett, you're a fucking slut go to hell!", you yelled.

You took Dan's hand and led him out of the house.
"Y/N you are fucking great", Dan said, squeezing your hand.