Drunken Mistakes pt 6

You woke up on your couch because you cried yourself to sleep. You checked your phone to see 6 unread messages from Dan.

"It wasn't what it looked like"
"I'm sorry"
"Y/N please text back"
"I have nothing to do with her"
"I love you not her"
"I'm guessing this is the end?"

You started crying again when you noticed the last text. Brendon came into the room and wrapped his arms around you.
"I know", he murmured
"Why would he do that?? He's treating me like I'm an idiot, telling me he doesn't know her. If he didn't know her she wouldn't be in his fucking apartment would she?"
"Don't mind him, we all know he's the idiot"

There was a knock on the door.
"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you that I invited my friend Scarlett over", Brendon told you
"It's fine I'll just go to my room"

Brendon and Scarlett had been in the living room for an hour and you needed your phone charger so you went into the living room. You were surprised to see Scarlett because you recognised her. It was the girl that was in Dan's room last night. She seemed to recognise you as well and greeted you with a smile.
"Hey.... Y/N, is it?"

You were too busy glaring at her to reply.
"Yep, that's her name", Brendon spoke up for you.
She went up to you and went in to hug you.
"Don't touch me", you said coldly.

You took your charger and went back into your room. However on the way there you overheard their conversation.
"Did she actually believe that you were his girlfriend?", Brendon asked her.
Scarlett laughed. "Yep"