Tricked...

You woke up in a basement. It was so cold and quiet. There was a flashlight so you could obviously see. You look behind you and you see the grabber, just staring at you. You were scared.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." He says, with a raspy but innocent voice.
"How could I trust... You?" He just chuckled, putting his head on his hands.
I just sit there crisscrossed barely moving just looking at him. He goes closer to me, he grabs my chin and ruffles with my hair. I was in pure shock and I was scared.

I really liked being touched this way. I blushed, he could tell I was embarrassed. "Hmm... cute." I looked away, embarrassed as I kept on blushing. "Alright, I'll go back upstairs now." I was too afraid to be left alone. I started to whine a bit, he heard me. He looked back wondering what was wrong. "What's wrong? You alright?" He asked confused. "I- uhm... I just don't uhh... like being alone." He smiled behind his mask, cheesing. "I mean... I could stay for a little." I smiled quickly then it faded. He sat down near me. We talked for a good 20 minutes.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, I just looked at him. I decided to lie because... stranger danger I guess... "Oh! Uhm... my name is uhh... Joseph!" I say. He just looked at me. "Hmm, Joseph? Pretty name. Well, I gotta go. I'll see you... maybe tomorrow." He left.

I just sat on my bed with a little smile. I remembered I had clothes with me when I got kidnapped. I seen the bag with all of my stuff in it, I had a blanket, toothbrush, toothpaste, a pillow, and 4 waterbottles. I was going to a sleepover, so thank god I packed this stuff.

When the grabber left, I realized he didn't lock the door. I slightly opened the door, I walk up the stairs. All I seen there was a chair, and the door opened. I walk over to the door, not running, just, walking. I then felt hands on my shoulders tightly and then I got slammed on the couch. "Where do you think your going, pretty boy? Your not leaving..." I was scared, I was breathing heavily almost about to have a heart attack.

He grabbed my hair and threw me down the stairs. He walked down, he picked me up and slammed me on the bed. He got on top of me and said, "if you EVER fucking leave me... I will find you, I will hurt you, I will fucking find your family and kill them all. Do you understand me!" I was scared I didn't know what to do or say.

All I did was nod my head. He realized I was breathing super heavily and he sees how scared I am. He just stares at me then hugged me and rubbed my back. He didn't know what to do. I then started to calm down and then i fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and I felt hands around my waist. I felt comfortable, I didn't care if he was touching me. (I don't, you people might) I turned around and I put my head on his chest, he seen how comfortable I was with him already. He just stared at me more and more and more... he played with my hair. I looked at his hands and I realized there's black nail polish on his nails... (Slay Albert/j he wears a lot of black nail polish btw)

"Do you paint your nails?" I asked, he looked at me. He was kind of embarrassed. "I do paint my nails, yeah..." I grab his hands and I admire them. "My dad said that I couldn't paint my nails because he said if I'm gonna be a boy, then I have to act like one." He knew you were trans, (probably because you ain't packin' schmeat)

You had some feelings for the grabber though. You never new his name. So you builded up the confidence to say it.
"So uhm... what's your name?" I ask, he just stares at me looking at my lips.
"Oh, my name is Albert but you can just call me Al for short.

It was an okay name. Nothing new I heard before. I had the feeling to just... kiss him right now, I know falling in love with this man is bad, but... He's so hot. I look at his lips as we sit up on the bed.

"Well uhm, I have to go back upstairs. I'll bring you food tomorrow and I'll speak with you tomorrow since it's gonna be Saturday." Al says with a raspy voice.

As Al left the basement. I never felt so alone without anyone like this.

(To be CLEAR if you didn't read the description this reader would rather prefer vag!nal $ex instead of anal. Means the reader would not have a penis and doesn't want it up their ass. So this is for my fellows who hate anal)