~|FALLING IN L♡VE?|~

When Al went upstairs, I decided to work out for a while (and stretch). I started doing jumping jacks, handstands, push-ups, backbends, and more. Then I sat down on the dirty mattress - it was gross. I wondered how many kids had been down here. When I stared at the wall, I noticed some carvings in the wall. They weren't deep in the walls, it was like they were carved with fingernails. Poor kids, I feel so bad.

~Time skip to 3 hours~

It's been 3 hours and Al wasn't back yet. I waited so long for that man, but he was a pedophile and a creep - gross! I can't believe I liked him. I stared at the wall once again. I got so bored in the basement because all there was to do was sit there, on the dirty mattress, all alone, with no sounds, only my mind.

Then I heard the door open and looked quickly at the door. There he was, Al, carrying a plate of eggs with salt and pepper and a shiny glass bottle of Sprite. My ears perked up a little because of how starving I was.

"Aww, cute. You're hungry, aren't ya?" Al said teasingly. He then put the tray next to the mattress I was on. I started eating slowly and drank some of the Sprite. I was already full and looked at Al's lips. They looked so soft and warm...

"What are you looking at, dear boy?" Al questioned curiously. You then flinched and snapped back into reality, you stare at his eyes. "O-Oh uhm... N-Nothing!" You said softly, Al just looked at you, he chuckled softly. "Really? 'Cause it had appeared you were staring at my lips." Al smirked, he chuckled some more as he squat down to your level.

"I-I was not!" You couldn't admit. "I-I would never look at some creeps lips, gross!" You made a fake gagging sound in disgust. But in reality, you were staring at that man's lips. You were ashamed from it...

When you said that about Al, his throat tightened, his eyes watered, he was shaking slightly, and he frowned. He didn't like that word, "creep." He nodded. "I-I'll go..." Al said softly, he smiled. He then went upstairs and closed the basement door...

(Remember! This is a TRANS male who had a vag!na and likes vag!nal $e×.)