Chapter I: Parts 4-5

The echo of footsteps running down the crowds hall of Collège Françoise Dupont high school. Amongst the many adolescence two beat friends walked side by side, on their way to their lesson of the day. 

Marinette's head swayed and bobbed to music that played from the ear phones into her ears. 

"Woah, this music..." Marinette trailed off completely immersed in music. The powerful voice that sang and the melancholic lyrics struck a string in her heart somewhere.

"I can't believe that someone could have such a powerful voice." She complements. Her hands gripping the strap of her bag. When the song was over she removed the ear buds from her ears handing them and Alya's phone back to her.

"It's good right?" Alya asked with a prideful smile. "I knew you'd like it girl!" She finished. 

"It is good." Marinette flashed a smile at her best friend. 

They then drift into normal conversation as usual. Suddenly a thought struck Marinette in the head, like someone nudged her shoulder in reminder. She reached into her bag in search of something. After rummaging around the bag for a few second she holts in her  tracks abruptly in order to get a better feel around her rucksack, to no avail. 

Her eyes widened as her face contorted from a concentrated confusion into a wide eyed worry. 

"No, no, no, no, nonononononono, NO!" She yelled as she frantically searched the bag. 

"What's wrong?!" Alya questioned confused. 

"My ticket for the circus is gone!" She panicked. 

"First of all, calm down girl, where do you think you lost it?" The blogger a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder. 

"I must have lost it when I... fell." Suddenly a thought hit her, 

'Elias...' 

"Chloe's not the only one he manipulated." 

She looked over the monochrome headed boy in the distance who still had the loud blonde clinging to him arm, and as if to confirm her suspicions she could help but notice that his sly gaze was already on her, a mocking smirk on his lips as his amber eyes sharpened as he observed, as if challenging her to see what she would do.

Her face twisted into a distinct frown. Just as she was about to walk over to him and give him a few words, "You okay Marinette?" She hears her crush's voice ask from beside her. His sudden interjection caused her to jump slightly before calming down.  

"Adrien! You scared me."

"Sorry...haha..." He laughed awkwardly. "But, like are you good you seem worried?" 

"OH! Yeah, yeah I'm great-" She starts. 

"ADRIEN! Don't worry she just lost her ticket to go to the Irish circus that arrived in Paris yesterday." Alya pitched in to their conversation, clearly with hidden intentions in mind. 

"Oh! Well, since Nino's home sick and can come with me today I can give you his ticket. I could even give you a ride there, if you want." 

"YES! That would be great! You're so good! I mean you're so awesome...Like really." She stutters sincerely. 

"Um yeah, thanks I'm happy you thing I'm awesome!" Adrien smiles confused, "Well, see you tonight at seven." He turns to walk away, waving making his way to his next class.

"YeAH! See you at...the clown place, I will definitely be there" She blurts, smiles crookedly waving at the boy for a bit longer the needed. 

"Mari! I think you just got yourself a date with Adrien!" Alya smacked her friend on the back in support. 

"You really think so!" She jumped up and down happily before skipping off to her next class. 

"YES GIRL! You better dress nice."

"Oh my goodness! I never even considered that!"

The girls chatted boisterously on their way to their next class.