Bruno Colby

It was very peacefull afternoon before it happend again. The fucking idiot shoved up again. 17 years ago i signed document that when my doughter is 18 years old she will marry the son of another mafia boss from poland. his name is Antonio Krupa. When I signed the papers she had a son and a doughter and my doughter wasn't even born. The mas she has to marry in couple of months is 3 years older that her so he will be 21 when he will marry her. I didn't know what was on the paper i just signed it because i was in "death bed" that what the doctors told me and iam still here. Now i don't regret it iam just a little sad that a didn't read it because i don't know what is on the document i just know that she has to marry him when she's 18. She know that she has to marry him. He knows too. On the document was also that they have to live together 8 months before the wedding so I have last 2 months with her and then she has to move half the world from me. I am not happy about it but I can't start a war. I have very good relationship with the Krupa's family. But I think that they send every month someone that watche's us one day a month for couple of hours and then give them the information, Iam not sure tho. 

                                                                                Indigo Colby

I have 2 more months left before I need to leave so Iam feeling them 120%. today Iam going to the movies with my best friend. It'll be the last time we're going to the movies together before I go to the poland. it's sad but it's the reality so I can't do anything about it. My dad barges into my room with his hands behind his back and I'm really confused. 

"What are zou holding behind you're back?" I ask and don't say anything but just hands me a little box. 

"what's in there?" I ask again but this time I have the answer. 

"open it sweetheart" 

I listen to him and open the little box. First thing I see is a little diamant necklace that my mom was wearing every day until she died. I thanked dad and she finally left I bursted into the tears because this means a lot to me. Then I just hear my phone ring. I get out of the bed to get my phone. When I see who's calling I really fast answer the phone. 

"Hello Indi wait for me at the corner i will be there in 15 minutes" she says and then hangs up

"fuck" i swear and look at the time. I totally forgot I have plans for tonight.

okay I have to get ready very quickly so I throw a black hoodie on me so I can hide my scars that are all over my arms a pair of sports leggines and some socks. for makeup iam going with concelar and mascara and my hair is in a low messy bun. 

"okay now I can go" 

Hello guys iam new in here and I will write about Mafia am from slovakia so please ignore my mistakes. i will be happz about everz vote or comment if you have any idea just let me know in the comments