fighting for the dress

Ruby grabbed the other end of the pretty and bright sparkly pink dress and pulled with all her might, her face turning as red as a tomato. "Give it to me, Martha! It's mine!" 

"It's mine!" Martha screamed. 

"No! I need it!!!" 

"See this is exactly why we're not friends anymore, Ruby!" Martha shouted. "It's always about yourself!' 

"Why you..!" 

Ruby and Martha started fighting each other in the boutque. Bunnies and Louise and Valerie created a circle around the fighting girl bunnies and encouraged the fight by throwing up their fists and chanting "fight fight fight fight". Ruby bit at Martha's ear and Martha bit at Ruby's arm, drawing blood. 

Suddenly, a store clerk came by and pulled them back, stopping the fight. "What is the meaning of this!? Why are you fighting?" 

Ruby was crying and bleeding and pointing at Martha. "She stole my dress!" she sobbed. 

"What the--no I didn't! You stole mine!" Martha said. 

The clerk decided not to give the dress to anybody. It was ripped and covered in blood anyway. Now they had to find another dress.

Louise and Valerie walked up to Ruby. "Are you okay?" Valerie asked. 

"Yeah," Louise adds, "You're arm is bleeding." 

"I'm okay," Ruby said glaring at a traumatized Martha. "I guess I have to find the second most sparkliest dress." 

Martha sobbed and ran away. Louise picked up the second most sparkliest dress and held it up to Ruby. It wasn't pink but it was a pretty blue color. "What about this one ruby?" 

"It's good enough," she said. "Let's just go." 

So they bought their dresses and went back home. Max turned around to see Martha crying under the staircase and vowed to take revenge on Ruby for hurting Martha.