So Ashamed, So Confused

NOT AN EPISODE!! Just a normal chapter describing Meredith's life!

I was broken and bruised...

Meredith wasn't always so distrustful, unfriendly, and mindful, she used to be trustful, friendly, and cocky, like Sonic... before Eggman experimented on her...

It all started when she was talking to two of her friends Charlotte the Elephant and Jewel the Turtle (ironically Jewel is the fastest out of all of them)

Meredith: hey guys!

Charlotte and Jewel: hey, Meredith!

Meredith: What's up??

Jewel: Nothing special.

Charlotte: me and Darin are dating!!

Meredith: congratulations, Char!

Charlotte: thanks, Mer!

Eggman: hello little girls.

Meredith, Charlotte, and Jewel scream

Eggman: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Dr. Eggman Robotnik. Now which one of you will I experiment on? Enney, meany, miney, moe, let's see... YOU!

Charlotte and Jewel ran and left Meredith behind. She was about to catch up when Eggman shot her

Meredith: Mph!

Charlotte and Jewel: Meredith!!!

Eggman: BOO!!

Charlotte and Jewel: ahhhhh!!!!

Eggman: your coming with me!

He took the unconscious tiger and left.

Charlotte: NO!

Jewel: Meredith!!!

Charlotte and Jewel went to tell Meredith's mom and dad, after five years, she was presumed dead, but what really happened...

Meredith: Ugh... wh-where am I?

Eggman: hello, Meredith!

Meredith: Ahhhh!!!!! You! Where are my friends?!!?

Eggman: They're fine, it's you I wanted.

Meredith: What do you want from me!?!!

Eggman: None of your business, Kitten!

Meredith: (hiss)

Eggman: Now, I am going to erase every single one of your memories from that feline body... say goodbye to your memories, Meredith..

Meredith: NO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! NO!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Meredith fell out of the machine.

Meredith: Mph! Ugh... where am I?

Eggman: I am Eggman. You are Meredith. You are at my lair.

Meredith: .......

Eggman: i have big plans for you, cat, will you corporate?

Meredith: ....yes, I will, Eggman.

...that is how she became evil. Eggman taught her how to become evil. Her friends Charlotte and Jewel... they kept looking for her, never giving up on their friend, but what they don't know, is that when they see her again... she won't remember their friendship...

~ ~ ~

When Meredith met Sonic and his friends, her life changed. She was skeptical of Team Sonic and was very annoyed by them.

Then Cream the Rabbit, friend of Sonic the Hedgehog, gave her a flower crown. She was surprised, she thought Cream hated her. She started to have second thoughts.

Read on to find out how she got second thoughts