Ninja academy! GO!

sakura's pov:

sakura's pov:

"Hello im y/n l/n its a pleasure to meet your acquaintance i hope we all become friends!" she looks cool look at her earring and her... chest shes way bigger than me...wait! Umm y/n-chan do you like anybody in this class? i must be sure before we could be friends. "hmm sakura-chan was it? i think its a bit to soon but if i had to tell you i had my eye on a certain someone.." (A/n: you like itachi but like hes prob 14-15 its like puppy love sort of but like you  grow out of it) DO YOU LIKE SASUKE!!! "who? oh senpai not really were good friends though!" that defeats the purpose of a senpai y/n-chan? "hm i suppose your right but hes my senpai because hes suppior so hes still my senpai.."  s-sasuke c-could you be m-my senpai" i squeel he totally is staring at me "sakura-chan lets be friend!" umm sure but thats not a question you should ask someone you first met! i smack her behind her head. "ok ok settle down class well y/n i think thats a good enough introduction please take a seat next to sasuke since your already good friends you could learn alot from him" iruka sensei says. i look over at y/n whos grinning menaceingly she walks over to sasuke and pokes him it looks like shes trying to annoy him but my sasuke is strong and wont fall for her-

 i look over at y/n whos grinning menaceingly she walks over to sasuke and pokes him it looks like shes trying to annoy him but my sasuke is strong and wont fall for her-

y/ns pov:

Hello again pervy senpai! your as emo as ever! " 1 im not emo and 2 your family just fed me and left AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME PERVY!!'' you read my make out pardiase book! so your a PERVY PERVERT! "am not!" ARE TOO "AM NOT". psst sakura let mee at em! "NOOO DONT HURT MY SASUKEEE!" ok ok keep your voice down iruka sensei probally heard you so now your gonna have to move if we keep talking "Oh ok sorry" geez whats with her shes coming off as annoying to me but if she can get sasuke out of my hair i dont even care how annoying she is. i glance at a reallyy cute boy with blonde hair he looks annoyed all though he looks famliar? hmm oh i totally forgot i was staring . "uh how long you gonna stare?" oh umm im sorry i was just curious have i met you before? "i dont know are you the dying girl?!" my face turns red  umm i wasent dying just uhh poked my butt  "really well than your my friend!" huh wdym im your friend? "well i thought you died so i never got a chance to tell you i wanted to be friends!" oh heh then lets be the best of friends! "REALLY" really! also damn whats with yall and the shouting.

(a/n: this chapter may be confusng for most people so heres an explantion before i continue y/n transfered to konohas ninjas academy at the age of 12 nobody knew her and stuff but she became a citzten of Konoha bc of her dads persistence damian felt it was safer now to have his family live in konoha but itachi returned and had to murder damian he spent his last momments writing a letter and itachi promised to give it to y/n one the time is right once damians death was anounced laura was devastated she became cold and only showed emotions to her daughter she kept his legacy alive through their daughter she taught her everything she knew and taught her the kekkai genkai of blood bending but only use it one you and your friends are in serious danger. she hasent unlocked her shargian yet but soon she will...)

(time skip: after school) y/ns pov

"hey loser wanna walk home?" exuse me who the hell you calling losers!? "you.. now lets go before shikamaru surrounds you with questions" i wouldn't mind that i could finally catch a break from you senpai~ "your werid you know for a half uchiha at least be cooler" senpaii~ your such a bully~ "hn off topic who do you like i heard sakura one she asked the question and it well got me curious..?" Jelous? well if i must tell you he looks like you hes 14 or 15 and- "you have a crush on a 14-15 YEAR OLD!!!"SENPAI DONT INTRERUPT ME!!! yes i like him hes so cool and cold and mysterous and just magical heh i sound stupid but i liked him since i saw him love at first sight "oh.. he sounds cool so whats his name?" ita- i mean itachime " who? " um some guyy i met in my old village hehe "cool anyway this is my house". oh mine is over there! "across from mine?" yea mom said she wanted dad to live on so we moved here "cool. anyyway gn dobe" goodnight senpai~

 anyyway gn dobe" goodnight senpai~