chapter 5 - the mafia

Gilbert's eyes widened in suprize and maybe even fear. "W-what do you mean?"
Lovino sighed, "You see, that 'accident' was not an accident. a few men from my country snuck in and messed with the wiring so that the bomb would explode. turns out it was the mafia . I had no idea. if I did I could've stopped it. I could've done something..."
" No you couldn't," Gilbert smiled in relief "it's the Mafia you couldn't have done a thing even if I you tried"
"Well that makes me feel even better than I already do," lovino crossed his arms.
" No, that's not what I-" the other country started to speak but was interrupted by a crying Italian.
"Now he's dead and it's all my fault because I'm to fucking weak!" lovino shuved the albino away. Gilbert store blankly at the other man. Not knowing quite what to say
"Lovi..."
"No! Just drop me off at that stupid rehab center and leave me to die... I really don't care what you do anymore..."
"...ok."
The rest of the ride was ridden in silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're here," Gilbert said as lovino was shaken awake. Lovino looked around. They were at a small yet tall looking house. This wasn't a rehab center... So what was it?
"Um... Gilbert... Where are we?" Lovino asked as he climbed out of the car.
"Oh right," the other man responded, "welcome to mein Zuhause!"
"And what does that mean exactly?"
"My home!"