~CHAPTER 12~

"Are you okay ren?"

____________________________

"Are you okay ren?"❧☙____________________________

The car ride back is completely silent.
No one has said a single word in the last 15 minutes, mostly because we're all just angry.

Our manager pulls the car into the Hotel parking lot, parks the car and opens the Hotel doors for us to go in, it's still silent so I just trudge up to my Hotel room and lay on the bed on my back.
After a few minutes I hear a gentle knock on my door, I don't get up to open it because I know who it is and he'll just barge in any way.

"Are you okay ren?"
Tom asks as he closes the door he just opened, and makes his way over to my bed.
I stare at him as he lies down on my bed next to me.

"Yeah."
I am lying, and he knows that.
He looks at me, in the eyes first and then scans over my face.

"You're not okay are you?"
This is my breaking point.
My eyes start to water and my bottom lip starts to shake.
Tom notices and sits up.
I think he's about to walk away and leave me to cry but he pulls me up and hugs me.

"That fucking man just thinks I'm some sort of sex object!"
I say while sobbing into his shoulder.

"I'll never think of you as just some sex object ren, you're much more than that."
He strokes my hair and kissed my cheek.
I'm trying to comprehend that Tom has just kissed my cheek but he starts talking again.

"You know I'm not actually the massive douche people say I am"
I look up at him again, and I can see the redness in his face when I'm so close to him.

"I see you everyday of course I know that"
He could see that I wasn't getting the point.

"No, like the news will always make us seem like people were not"
I nod my head and look into his eyes, I watch as his eyes flutter down from my eyes to my lips and linger for a few seconds.
Subconsciously, I run my tongue over my lips and bite the bottom one lightly.
Tom's eyes snap back to mine and pretty much stares into my soul with his pretty brown eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"
He asks, barely even a whisper and looks down at my lips one last time.
I nod before he leans in.

He's taking too long for my liking, so I start leaning in faster.
I can feel his short breaths on my face, and the gap between us closes.
Both of our eyes closed and savour the others lips.
Tom sighs out through his nose and his hands reach up to my cheeks, then one hand goes to the back of my neck and another down to my waist.

My hands find his chest and they settle on the top, near his shoulders.

"Guys come on we're going to be late to our show!"
We separate from each other quickly and catch our breath before getting off of the bed and making our way to the door to see Georg and Bill behind it.

"We're coming!"
Bill and Georg were already in the elevator with Gustav, pressing the down button so we wouldn't be able to get in.
Luckily they failed, because we probably would have actually been late to our show.

____________________________

Me and Bill sat in our hair and makeup chairs, singing together and warming up our vocal chords or whatever

"aaaAAAAaaAAAAaaa"
Bill does this every time we have a show and we have to warm up.
I don't know why he doesn't just practice the actual song.

I can still see Tom staring at me every few seconds, and I mean staring.

The lady doing my hair and makeup spun the chair around and shows me the big mirror to look at myself.

"Okay everyone we need to be on stage in 5"
Our manager, bryan, shouts from across the room.

"Ren, come here for a sec"
Tom is stood in front of a mirror, admiring himself.

"Yep?"
I ask while I'm stood next to him, also checking myself out.

"Do I look okay?"
I giggle and turn him to face me. looking over his outfit, and smoothing out his shirt in certain areas we lock eyes and all I want to do is kiss him again.
It's not as awkward as I thought it would be after, it's actually kind of nice to know that if we did anything else with each other our friendship wouldn't necessarily be broken unless we were in an actual relationship.

We still have time so me and Bill practice our vocals more together.

"We should sing hips don't lie"
Me and Bill had practiced with that song a few times and it is our favourite, and because we usually got a dance out of it.

____________❧❤︎︎☙____________

Finally a bit of yk. Stuff
It's gonna get more interesting from here on.

Also to my sister, stop reading this I beg.