its so cold (,,>﹏<,,)

"so you wanna talk back little girl?" cold wubbox said. "no im not talking back im being honest!!" i said. "well i don't believe you so that means you need to be taught a lesson..." cold wubbox says.

cold wubbox grabbed me with his big hand then he walked to his house then he placed me on his bed. "cold wubbox what are you doing?" i said, cold wubbox ignored and then his slimy penis slipped out, it was 15 inches so that won't fit inside of me :[

"um... are you sure its gonna- AH!~" i said as i was cut off by cold wubbox slamming his penis inside of me, he stared to ram his penis in and out of me, his penis was so damn cold that my insides were freezing.

"AH AH AH AH WHAT IS THIS FEELINGGGGG!!!! >_< AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" i got cut off by cold wubbox putting his big hand onto my mouth well.... my whole dang face since his hand GONNA BE THAT DANG BIG.

"BABY GIRL I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS COLD DICK RAMMING IN YO STOMACH" cold wubbox says as he goes more faster and his tongue sticked out and hangs there on the side of his mouth as he makes noises of a drunk man bro (thats weird..)

air wubbox heard all the noises from cold island to air island so he flied to cold island and followed the noise "omg what if cold wubbox is breeding a poor small monster- wait... NO NOT MY FRIEND-" he ran to cold wubbox's house and busted through the door.

cold wubbox stopped ramming his dick in me and he stared at air wubbox "bro what are you doing here-" cold wubbox said "ARE YOU FUCKING MY FRIEND?" air wubbox screamed, waking up all of the monsters in the island "WHY ARE YOU FUCKING MY FRIEND COLD WUBBOX?" air wubbox screamed, some of the monsters came to see the situation as all of the monsters stared at me and cold wubbox in shock, "BRO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WAS HER FRIEND-" cold wubbox said "NIGGA I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I WAS HER BOYFRIEND OR BROTHER GIVE HER  BACK TO ME >:(" air wubbox said "SHUT YO BUTT HOLE LIPS UP NIGGA YOU GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT ME TO GET HER BACK" cold wubbox standed up and his penis disappeared on its own (its normal) and then they started fighting as monsters watched in shock as some was cheering saying "fight fight fight fight!!" and other monsters were trying to escape the situation that they encountered.

timeskip

cold wubbox and air wubbox sat in the wub corner cuz they got caught by galvana.

222 words yall >:3