author's note.

this story is about to be mad so i definitely need to have one of these before you guys start reading it.

first things first, this story is going to be written in the way british people talk because im british and im going to base it off being in london. some of you might know my old story (ifykyk) and i wrote that the best i could in the way amercians talk and so cause im from london myself, writing this is gonna be easier and more simple for me. if you guys don't understand the slang ill be using then just comment asking what it means and ill reply with the definition or someone else may too.

let me also add that my main character, Maxine is Lithuanian. but bought up in England. Her first name isnt a Lithuanian girl name but let's just ignore that because it's too now for me to go back and change her name in every chapter I've already written. and I only just decided to give her an ethnicity. [paragraph written after ive already started on the story.] i also don't want you guys to think of her as whitewashed, including her family. sooo when you're reading the part where he parents talk, imagine it with an accent!!!

the plot and what the story is based off is abit crazy ik but i want to write smth different and a little realistic cause the shit im about to write about is quite common from where i live but because this is a wattpad story it might get a little unrealistic at one point but ill make sure to try my best and make this story a good one. also i dont have an amazing knowledge about drugs so if i make a mistake pls just correct me.

i have no clue if ill get attacked about writing ab drugs or banned or whatever but nothing should be taken to heart cause it's just a story on wattpad.

but if there is something you lot think i should be careful about writing then let me know because then i wont.
anyway thank u for reading this and ill see u lot inab.
With another chapter