Stumbling

1. Don't leave the heavens or pits of hell without leaders consent.
2. If you have a mission make sure to document everything you do.
3. Don't fall in love. You aren't really alive.
4. Avoid any meaningful relationships or friendships.
5. Don't fall in love with the opposite side.

Those are the rules set by God and Lucifer. But whatever. It's not like that'll ever happen. Fuck it won't. I'm River Blood. The god fucking hot demon.

Lucy called me to his fiery throne for an important mission. Whatever the hell that means. Ha I'm a laugh. Puns. God! Gotta fucking love them!

Anyways I was given the mission to collect lost souls, prevent suicides, assassinations and eliminate as many phantoms as possible. Phantoms being souls refusing to leave the living world. Haunting is banned.

"So this is the living world?" I look around unimpressed. Human flesh is so weird.

As soon as I arrived another person arrived. He was a shy boy. Same age as me. He had pastel blue hair and brown eyes. He was kinda cute. Innocent.

Today I was asked to Almighty Gods Chambers. I'm Lee Rain. "Uhm hello?" I opened the great doors to the His chambers.

"My angel Lee. I have a mission for you. I want you to visit earth. Please document all new things in the world. We need to see what new sins we should tell our fathers below." God requested me to go to earth.

"Of course God. I would be honoured." I bowed to him and left his chambers. I get to go to earth!

As I arrived another being arrived. He had black hair with red tips and blue eyes. They were piercing. He seemed like a bad idea.

"Hey cutie." He hit on me. I turned around and scurried away.

"Aw is the angel afraid of a demon?" He laughed at me. "What a fucking joke." He swore.

"Watch your mouth foul demon. We both have missions to uphold. I suggest we go our seperate ways and complete them." I put my hand out for a deal handshake.

"Your so fucking adorable. You know fucking what. Deal. But if we do meet up I'll shock you. And if I do I get a kiss from the fucking adorable little shit standing before me. Deal?" He asked me.

"Deal." We shook on it and separated.

"Wait. What is your name?" I turned around he was already kissing a human girl. Something started to hurt in my chest.

"It's River. River Blood. What about you?" He continued to kiss the human girl.

"That is against the law. And my name is Lee Rain." I answered as well as pointed out.

"No the law is not to form a meaningful relationship with a human or fall in love. This is neither. Just fucking joy." River corrected me.

"Goodbye River." I turned around and went to leave.

"Suicide attempt on church roof." Rivers phone went off.

"While this is fun and all I have a job to do." River left the girl in a hurry. I need to follow him.

When he got to the church I hid behind a pillar on the roof. "Hey you don't want to do this. Nothing will change. The pain won't go away. But I'm sure there are people in your life who will make sure to push that pain away." River wasn't here to kill people. He was to stop them from killing themselves.

The person didn't turn around. River was burning because he was on a holy ground. I had to think about it. But I eventually came out from my hiding spot. "He's telling the truth. There are so many people who can help you. Who care about you." River turned around shocked that I was there.

I guess we both lose.

"How would you know that? You two are just strangers." The boy had a point. I held Rivers hand and he stopped burning.

"But that's exactly the point. We're strangers to you but we still want you to continue living. Get the help you need. Get the love you so desperately want. I promise you it's out there." River made me do what I did next just by saying that.

I kissed him. I kissed a demon. An Angel me, kissed a demon him.

He smiled at me. "Please just come down from that ledge." River squeezed my hand. The human stepped away from the ledge. We hugged him and escorted him down to the ground.

We then walked away from the crowd turning invisible to them. "Well a deal is a deal." River moved in closer to my lips. He kissed me.

"Oh wait before we part." I let my wings come out and River was star struck by them. I picked a feather from my wing. It hurt a little bit and I grimaced.

"Lee!" He saw that it hurt me. I let him know that I was okay with a smile. He cared. I let my magic create a necklace with a skull on it and my feather inside it.

"If you have to go onto a church roof again and I'm not there spying on you, you'll be able to stay safe and painless with this." I handed him the necklace.

He kissed me again and he broke it. I walked backwards and our hands slipped out of each others. I took off. I turned around in the air and looked at him before flying off.