Chapter 8: The Hero Rescue

"After The Heroes Came Up With The Plan, They Now Need Help From The Rogue Squad, However, What They Might Discover Is That Barry Has Other Ideas For Dylan To Get His Powers Back."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At Uptown Central City, Hartley Rathaway A.K.A Pied Piper, Was Handling The Fight Against The Red Death Sentinels."

Hartley: Ok, Now You Guys Are So Gonna Regret Messing With Me

"However, More of The Red Death Sentinels Keep Coming, While Hartley Fires A Sonic Blast From His High-Tech Bracelets."

Hartley: You Gotta Be Kidding Me! How Many of Those Things To I Have To Take Down?!

Red Death Sentinel: Stay In Your Homes, The Lycans Are Becoming Exti——

Unknown Heroine: Already Heard That Before!

"Suddenly, The Unknown Heroine Slams To The Ground, Sending The Sentinels Flying And Falling Down, However. The Heroine Walks Towards Hartley, Which She Reveals Herself, It's Lizzie. Who Came For His Help."

Lizzie: Should I Assume You're Hartley?

Hartley: Wow! Your Lizzie Prince. The Next Wonder Woman..........Umm.........Y-Yeah, I'm Hartley.

"Lizzie Then Looks Around, Only To See A View Red Death Sentinels Still Wreaking Havoc On The City."

Lizzie: Those Sentinels Don't Know When To Quit. We Need Your Help.

Hartley: At Helping You Stop This...S-Sure, I'll Help.

"Lizzie Then Nods In An Agreement, Which He Grabs Hartley And Flies Off With Him."

Hartley Thought: *I Can't Believe I'm Actually Going To Team Up With Wonder Woman's Successor!*
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At Downtown Central City, Keith & Jaco Are Fighting Off The Remaining Red Death Sentinels."