Pacifier -I

Continuation of episode 43

The darkness of night has turned into a void morning with sun hiding under clouds, Meerab is sitting outside the door which was familiar to her once but now it's just a house. She is unconscious, her face looks pale and pain has overpowered her serene face , when a maid entered and saw Meerab in that condition she informed wakas and aneela about it.

Wakas and aneela comes in a hurry, their calm expression changed into worried one they had lots of confusion why ,how and who has left Meerab there in that condition. They came closer to Meerab, taps her gently and takes her inside. Meerab was resting on the bed, she was emotionally exhausted and her sufferings is visible on her face which now seems tired. She told everything to wakas and this time he hadn't disappointed her, he has taken his responsibility to defend her daughter like father should do.

He said : mai kal hi jaunga ka bhabhi begum ke pas, ye janne ke liye ki aisi konsi majburi thi ki unhone tumhe ek baar apni safai pesh karne ka bhi bhi mauka nhi diya.....

Wakas was really disappointed with everyone specially from Anwar and murtasim,they are the one who should have cared about Meerab the most but they were silent, leaving Meerab alone when she needed them most, they just have heard her side for once but nobody cared about her.

Wakas left the room, informing aneela to be with Meerab and take care of her. Aneela makes her drink water and Meerab keeps her head on Aneela's shoulder trying to find peace escaping from all the emotions of guilt, regret, sadness as mother's arms has magical calmness which turned Meerab into tears....

( Wakas, aneela and Meerab had same conversation shown in epi)

The day turned into evening and evening turned into night, murtasim was busy in maryam's nikah desperately missing Meerab as all he can think of Meerab's smell, presence of being around him...but he was showing himself stronger in front of everyone.

There Meerab has barely left her room from morning she was just lieing on bed looking outside window constantly as if her eyes are searching for someone, her eyes was emotionless when Aneela comes near Meerab with the dinner and sit beside her. Meerab was sitting on the bed, she didn't even noticed when aneela entered and sit beside her.

Aneela called 'Meerab' , attracting her attention. Meerab looked at her, aneela said 'Meerab beta kuch kha lo, tumne subah se kuch nhi khaya hai'

Meerab- didn't answered

Aneela makes a bite and forwards her hand towards Meerab asking her to eat, which she saw and said
'Mera Mann nhi hai in very low voice'

Aneela -beta mujhe pata hai tumpar kya beet rahi hai, tum fikar nhi Karo tumhare baba sab thik kar denge....

Meerab- smiles sarcastically and said mamma aapko pata nhi hai jitni nafrat maine sabke aakho me dekhi hai apne liye, mujhe nhi lgta vo kabhi samjhenge mujhe, a tear escaped from meerab's eyes. She was not much worried about 'sab' rather she is a guilty of one person who trusted her most. She then just looked away from Aneela.

Aneela take her hands backward, she gets worried for Meerab.

After listening Meerab's word of disappointment she left the room and went downstairs with the maid following her, wakas was walking in the wall, stress was visible on his face. He asked- Meerab ne khana khaya?

Aneela - bade mushkilo se 2-3 niwale khilaye hai use, mujhe toh samjh nhi aa raha ab kya hoga....

Wakas- tum tension mat lo mai hu na, mai kal hi Hyderabad jaa raha hu, apne sawalo ka jawab lene...

It's almost mid night, the night is darker today even moon has denied to show light of hope in the sky. Meerab was standing near window with the lots of unanswered questions, questioning herself for what happened.....