𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

(Just wanted to show y'all my accomplishment)😌

Back to the story👀

Pain
Suffering
Unloving

My life has been that way for many years as long as I can remember. Living with my 'dad' who supposedly to protect me, love me, and make me happy.

Family is a lie. Everything is a lie.

I lay on the ground in pain after receiving a beating from the oneeeee and onlyyyyy father.

Maybe I'm just going to take a little nap then I will be okay. I will be okay.

𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

As I woke up, I first felt pain all over my body especially my stomach and head. I got up and saw Mark sitting on the chair in the living room watching t.v.

"CLEAN THAT BLOOD UP YOU SHITHEAD!" I heard him yell.

"You're the shithead you bastard" I mumble under my breath as I cleaned up the blood and quietly when upstairs to my room.

I went in the bathroom and looked into the mirror and was disgusted the way I look.

I look like a fucking rainbow

I take off my shirt and was unsurprised at the sight. My stomach was craved with words 'bitch', 'slut', and many more. I saw more bruises that was black, blue, and purple.

I took everything else off and went inside the cold shower. I felt my body relax and the pain died down.I carefully washed my body making sure not to hurt myself even more.

When I finish I step out of the shower and did the basic brushing teeth and flossing. I started tending to my wounds stitching and restitching, I use this gel and cream to heal my bruise so it can heal faster.

After I was done I lotion my body up and put on shirt that went below my knees.

I went towards my mattress and grabbed my laptop from my teacher as a gift and saw a text message from my boss.

I quickly clicked on it and started messaging back.

Boss: You have a new assignment it's due in 2 days. His name is Nick Johnson 52 years old he is a sex offender and he got out of jail today.

Boss: You know what to do make sure he's dead his address is ****************.

Boss: Get it done.

Me: Okay boss gotcha

I replied back and hurriedly put back the laptop under the floor board, making sure Mark doesn't find it.

I laid down the mattress without a pillow or blanket but over the years I gotten used to it and used other methods to keep me warm or cool at night.

'Another normal day tomorrow' I thought before welcoming myself to the darkness...