because of you (harry styles fan fiction)

Hi guys,this is my first fan fic

hope u all like it......ill try my best to make this fan fiction sweet,and can touch your heart.....

and plss guys fan me and vote....

sincerely Jl

------------------------------------

"rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg"

5 more minutes.........i said

"rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg"

ugh!....5 m-more minutes plsssss....i said sleepily

"rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg"

that's it!!..i quickly run to my wardrobe and get my outfit....i have plum striped blouse,blue skinny jeans,and my white converse...i get my 2 towels,and quickly run to my cr....i rinse my hair with a strawberry shampoo and conditioner and rinse my vanilla scented soap in my body....after some minutes...i dry myself using my towel and the other is on my hair....after.i go out and wear my outfit....i brush my teeth and brush my hair too.....i run through the kitchen and get 2 apples...after that i storm out of the house while walking to school i eat my apple and i put the another one in my backpack...

-----------------------

IN SCHOOL.....

i enter the school ground....i go to my locker to get my English and Math book...when i close my locker and i turn around.....i saw the 3 faces i don't want to see...they are Clara,Sarah,and Madison....

"Good morning bitch".Madison said,spitting her gum

i just look at her....and froze at my place.....but,i manage to walk....then Madison shout

"hey you bitch don't just walk away while I'm talking to you"Madison said yelling at my face

"i-i-i a-am s-sorry Madison"i said,stuttering

"sorry?!!!..huh!...girls!!.."Madison yelled

i saw the twins holding my wrist tightly....then Madison starting to kick me w/ his stilleto heels and punching my stomach and for the final she slapped me so hard...

then i fell on the ground...the two girls unhold me.....i want to cry but i can't,because Madison will think I'm weak....im trying to stand up but the twins slap me hard too....i fell again,but again i manage to stand up...and started walking at my room,but the last thing in my mind is......"i am late".......

i enter the classroom and all the eyes is on me

"Ms Watson why are u late?!"...ms girlie,asked

"sorry mom i woke up late"...i said,nervously

"ok!..but next time if ur late again i will give u detention!..understood?!"mom said

"Ok,mom"i said nodding

"Go! take your sit!"mom said pointing at the very back sit

i take my sit,not listening at my English lesson.

ummm,btw I'm Jl Watson i am 17 yrs. old i have brunette wavy hair,red lips,pink cheeks,thick eyelashes,blue eyes,and ivory skin and also I'm pretty tall too..i live here at new york my mother's hometown.....but,i don't wear any make up....I'm natural...because simplicity is beauty...DOT....

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG"..d bell rang...signalling that i need to go in my math class

i sit at the back..as u can see...I'm loner,getting bullied,and i don't have friends...minutes later d bell rang again...it's "RECESS"