one.

have you ever had your heart racing like it was burning and bursting with rush and static? me too and he was the reason.

Hi. I'm Erika Tristan. Not your average girl. I'm not into helping children and painting and shit like that. I consider myself a cold stone bitch but in the best possible way. And today is a new lifestyle of it.

I woke up to a blaring alarm clock and a brain telling me to just go back to bed. I can't do that though. Today is the first of of college. Yes, that's right. The famous Erika Tristan made it into college. University of Washington let me in. I crawled out of bed and picked out an outfit that suited me, then hoped in the hot shower.

I straightened my hair and did a makeup look that makes boys doubletake and prissy girls cry. I smiled and went over to my roomate's bed. Michael Clifford. The second biggest dumbass in the world. I'm the first. 'Wake up, Michael.' I laughed a softly kicked him.

'No. I don't need school, I'll be a stripper.' He moaned half asleep. I rolled my eyes and pounced on the punk boy with dyed hair, piercings, and tatoos. 'Get your ass out of bed now.' I said with a smile. I then walked away leaving him half asleep.

Guessing that he wouldn't ever move I grabbed my bag and headed out the door to the campus's local coffee shop. While walking I noticed how focused everyone was. Wanting to learn and not do drugs and party, which was the near opposite of me.

I walked into the cafe and walked up to the empty counter where a boy with a damn sexy lip ring and several tatoos stood. His name was Calum according to his nametag.

"What kind of coffee, do you want?" He rudely asked probably hating himself for wasting time on a degree.

"Venti Salted Carmel Mocha."

"$5.40." He said already tired.

"Tired already?" I laughed as I handed him a ten dollar bill.

"Hell yes. You have no idea."

"Why?" I questioned curiously.

"The kickoff party. I'm a sophmore."

"Ah." It sounded cool. The first college party of the year I missed. Damn it.

He handled my drink and smiled shyly at me, like a caring soul for a second before I walked out the door and onto campus.

I sipped my drink and headed into my general psychology class.

It was a small classroom with almost every seat filled.

"You're late." The professor barked when I walked through the door.

"Woops." I sarcastically replied not letting any teacher walk over me. I heard a few laughs.

"What's your name?" He asked pissed off.

"Erika Tristan."

"Well Ms. Tristan, we are going to have a rough time with your attitude."

"That's okay. I like rocky." I smirked and sat down at the nearest seat. He turned around and started writing.

I noticed I sat down by the hottest human being ever. He was tall and had dark dirty blonde hair, a lip and eyebrow piercing, and tatoos. He was my kind of man.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Im Luke." He jumped

"Erika."

"What's your story?" He asked looking into my dark brown eyes with his blue ones.

"Why?"

"Well Erika, I love figuring out people. Knowing them inside and out. It's pretty cool. Your beautiful and I want to figure you out. We are psychology majors. Tell me about you babe." He bit his lip ring inbetween his teeth and smiled a little which was damn sexy.

"Im 19. I grew up in Phoneix, Arizona and was the girl a good boy wouldn't want to bring home to his parents. My parents were the 'best parents raising a perfect daughter' but that daughter was my sister." I laughed and he joined me still paying more attention to me than the lesson. "When I turned 18 I was out. I lived with my sister and she let me live freely but loved me a lot. She's my hero in a way, even if we are opposites. My sister is engaged and my parents are overwhelmed in love with the idea. Pretty perfect life, except for when I step in. I mess things up and ruin plans. I simply fail. Barely passed high school because of my dean's record and I'm just wanting a way out sometimes. Ya know? Life is kind of like a drug. You get high and see what you want to see and you be it for a while till you've landed. That's me." I said shocked at how much I opened myself up.

"Your pretty amazing though." He winked. I laughed.

"Mr. Hemmings and Ms. Tristan! There is no talking in my class. I am a respected man and don't need anyone to misbehave and try to take me on. Detention tonight. Eight sharp. Be here." He glared at us.

It still was funny to me though. I smiled and Luke whispered something in my ear that gave me enjoyable chills. "Oh the things we could do alone at eight o'clock."

Outfit link https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6d/f6/39/6df639695eed64e4de20c4141f79de07.jpg