Part 23

Hazel King's Pov

Sitting on the bed playing with my engagement ring. I still can't believe it last weekend Ian took me to where we had a first date. I thought we were just going on a picnic. But I saw brought me to tears.

Flashback!

Walking to our spot with the basket in my hand while Ian carried some blankets. Confused when I saw a some lights from the distance. Looking at Ian he looks like it wasn't bothering him. I had my gun in my back so it didn't matter to me.

Walking closer I stopped walking but Ian kept going. "Come baby," he said pulling my hand. Getting there looking around it's beautiful. Wiping the tears from my eyes. "I thought we can use a break," he said resting the sheets down.

Soft music started to play and he took the basket out my hands

Soft music started to play and he took the basket out my hands. Wrapping his arms around me "I know baby I'm here," he whispered. Rocking me in a hug kissing me head.

We did a little sway until I calmed down. We ate and watched movies. Ian set up a projector so we can watch it. Laying on his chest we ate some snacks. Until Ian hand me a cupcake. Watching the movie I ate the cupcake until I bite down on something.

Frowning opening the cupcake my breathing stopped. Looking up at Ian with tears in my eyes. "I told you I had it planned out," he whispered taking the ring out my hand. Making me straddle him looking at him he took my hand sliding the ring on it.

"I've known from the minute you first kissed me that you were it for me. I don't want no one else in this world. I don't see me spending my life anyone else but you. I don't see anyone being the mother of children. I don't want anyone but you. I want you through it all the good the bad the pain. It will be bearable if you agree to be my wife," he whispered looking in my eyes wiping my tears away.

Crying and kissing him "of course," I said. We made love the rest of the night. My moans his groans skin slapping was all that could be heard. And I loved every minute of it. I didn't want to leave.

Flashback end!

Now Ian and I are going to his faculty party thing. We wore black and I flat iron my hair. We left together and stood outside this nice house. Ian rang the doorbell and professor Randel opened the "Ian you made it and you brought your beautiful fiancé," he said making me smile. "It's nice seeing you again," I said handing him the bottle of wine.

This lady walked up to him with a smile but it dropped as soon as she saw me. "Honey you remember Professor Ian and this is his fiancé Hazel," he said with a smile she looked me up and down.

And Ian hand her the flowers "it's a pleasure," he said. "Come in come in," Randel said and I smiled we walked in sitting on the couch. My hand on Ian's lap rubbing his knee. "Guys these are my kids Maggie and Travis," he said I stood shaking their hand Travis looks like he's about my age. And Maggie probably was thirteen at the most.

"God your beautiful," Maggie said and I smiled at her. "Please I'll kill your eyes," I told her making her blush red. She sat next to me "is that your real hair color?" She asked and I nod. "It's so pretty I want to dye my hair but my mom won't let me," she said with a little huff.

I laughed a bit at her "don't die your hair the blonde is beautiful. Do you know how much women pay to get this color," I told her. "Try tracks if you want to switch it up. That way you can take it out easy and you can change it any day," I told her and she nod.

"Ian you smoke cigars?" Ian nod but he don't like it he does it with my dad. He stood kissing my head Maggie ran off with the girls around her age. And all the mothers and wife's went into the kitchen.Leaving me with the young adults. 

While I crossed my legs and looking at my phone. I answered a few emails. "What is that?" Someone asked from behind me. "That's my payroll." I said looking at my phone. Then taking out my other phone "yes ma'am?" Mr.Grant answered. "Hey Mr.Grant I'm going over payroll why do Oliver.H have thirty hours in overtime?" I asked him.

I feel eyes on me but I don't care "ooh I was sick last week ma'am and he was the only manager available to take my shift," he said making me frown. "Did you can another restaurant to try and transfer," I asked. "Yes ma'am but no one wanted to come," he said and I nod. "Okay thank you tell Oliver take a week off." I said hanging up the phone. Putting it in my purse when I saw they were staring at me.

"What?" I asked they all looked away. "You know your cute," looking at Travis "thanks," I said crossing my legs playing this cooking game.

But Travis kept trying to talk and I wasn't into it. Going to the kitchen I wanted something to drink. Stopping when I heard my Ian's name.   "Can you believe Ian brought that little girl," Mr.Randel's wife said.

"I think she's beautiful really mature. Age doesn't matter when it's two consenting adults," a lady said. "Please she's probably using that boy for money. Have you seen that ring on her finger. Please,"
She said and I walked in the kitchen making myself known.

I put a smile on face looking as sweet as possible. "How you ladies doing? Do you need any help?" I asked looking. "No thank you," randel's wife said.

"Shame I do love to cook," I said with a shrug. "So hazel is it?" Randel's wife said and I nod. "You look awfully young are you a student?" She asked with a smirk. "No ma'am I actually have a masters in engineering and business management. But I was thinking about going back maybe get my biology degree before Ian and I start having kids," I said with a smile.

"Two degrees? At your age?" She said and I nod "would you like prof?" I asked her pulling out my phone and showing the pictures of my degrees. Her eyes widen and she looked at me clearing her throat.

"Wow," a lady said and I smiled "so what do you do for a living?" I was asked. "I'm a entrepreneur I own a few clubs and restaurants," I said "you've probably heard of them Bella's is probably more your liking," I said staring at Randel's wife. Her lips went fine and her face red "you own Bella's?" She asked and I nod. "Yup it was named after my mother," I said picking up a carrot stick. "Well don't let me distract you," I said walking off.

There was Maggie "hey Maggie can you show me your dads study?" I asked and she nod. Taking me knocking on the door. "It's opened," someone yelled. I walked in when Ian saw me stood walking to me.

"What's wrong baby?" He whispered I pulled him to the bathroom. "I want to leave," I said and he frown "why?" I huff "you left me with those children. Randel's wife is talking shit about me. And I'm two seconds away up her ass!" I growled. "Okay baby I'm sorry can we stay a little longer and I won't leave you," he said looking up at him.

"Please?" He asked and I nod kissing me I sighed. "I love you," he whispered and I nod. "I know," I said with a smirk making him chuckle.

(Let me know if y'all want me finish it)