Vicious thoughts Red x reader x pink pt.3 (best friends to lovers) (good ending)

You were looking for red for a few hours now, he wasn't even found yet.

Meanwhile pink is probably still flabbergasted and still standing still like she's the whole statue of liberty.

Anyway, you couldn't find red anywhere.

But, as you checked in the medbay room, red was found on one of the beds.

You walked up to red. It turns out he cried himself to sleep.

Probably because of what he said to pink or how much of a bitch he was before.

You didn't wanna bother his peace right now.

So, you just sat on the medical bed and lay your hand on his upper arm that was close to his shoulder.

He woke up immediately for some odd reason and turned to look at you.

Tears still flow down his eyes.

"Are you okay, red?" You asked with concern

He ignored you being more of a bitch than before.

Your hand was still on his shoulder.

You then sat next to red.

"Red, can you please talk to me?" You pleased.

Red was still giving the silent treatment.

"Red... Please.. if we can talk this out we can might as well work it out. It's not good to keep it in all day, all week, all month and all whatever, you got to talk it out." You explained to red with both of hands on his shoulders now.

Red sighed deeply.

"Okay, look, I'm just jealous. Okay? I'm jealous whenever pink is around. It doesn't make me in a comfy position." Red made clear as his head turns away from you.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. I don't want you to leave me. I want you. I don't got nobody but you." Red went on and on as tears start to come out of his eyes.

You get more and more concerned.

"I know this may sound dumb but.. don't you hang out with you know.. green?" You questioned nervously hoping that red wouldn't start an argument.

Red turns his head to look at you.

"Yes but, I don't feel like hanging out with him, I wanna hang out with you!" Red claimed as he puts his arms around you.

Turned out that he didn't like anyone more than you.

You didn't know what to feel.

"Y/N.. do you even love me?" Red whispered carefully as his voice was a bit high pitched and wobbly.

You went silent for a moment, thinking about how you can answer that question.

"I love you too red, I really do." You answered.

Red gasped.

"Really??" He questioned.

You nod your head.

He bawled a lot more and proceeded to hug you as tight as you can.

"Now, can we go and try to make this work?" You asked with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Red asked curiously.

"Y'know, make a friend group with pink. I'm sure she's not what you think she is." You replied.

Red began to frown again.

"But.. what if she tries to take you away from me??" He asked worryingly.

"It's okay red, she's not what you think she is." You stated as you and him walked out of the med bay room.

But then, you and red proceed to hold each other's hand.

As you guys walked to the cafeteria, you saw that white was with pink eating another brand new donut.

Meanwhile, maroon was there too.

Maroon was just teasing pink as usual.

"QHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING THOSE DONUTS WHITE??" You yelled at white.

He turns to look at you and so did maroon.

"None of ya business!" White said as he cackled.

And then maroon and white proceed to run away randomly. Which made no sense and no context what so ever.

Anyway,

Pink wasn't really frozen anymore so that was good.

"Hey pink! I talked it out with red and we made a decision to make a friend group" you stated with a huge smile on your face.

Pink gasped and proceeded to squeal in pure excitement.

"THATS GREAT!!" Pink shouted excitedly as she jumps up and down like the floor was a trampoline.

"Now c'mon! Let's go walk and talk about other things!" She claimed as she started to walk to the halls.

You and red followed her.

Everything seemed to be fine.

Red was okay now.

There was nothing much to really worry about.

or is there?

To be continued...

(Words: 739)

(Y'all 3 things,

1. It's not really over yet soo if you have any ideas for the next part I'm always free to read your ideas about the next one.

2. There's also a bad ending to this story you just read. So, if you have any ideas please tell me.

3. I still need ideas for the 'white x maroon x reader' thingy-

Buuuut yea that's all I really wanted to say-)