the start of the lack of variety (Monotone x male!reader)

( F/C = Favorite Color )

As you were walking down the hall in the mira HQ, you had entered the greenhouse.

And as you entered, you can see that the figure looked alot like you.

It had ( F/C ), the same color as you.

You get all confused and scared.

As you moved, it did the same move as you did.

You knew DAMN well that it was a Shapeshifter.

You sweat in pure fear.

The same figure giggled.

It didn't say a word, all it ever did was giggle.

It enjoys smelling the fear off of you.

You turn to run, but, the figure that looked like you grabbed you tightly by the arm.

You struggle to make the figure let go of you.

"LET ME GO!" You yelled out loudly for everyone to hear you.

The figure grabbed your other one and held that one tightly as well.

You were like a fish that was out of the water, wobbling.

The figure that looked like you went near your ear.

"You're not going anywhere." The figure whispered carefully as they got away from your ear.

You were grunting and still trying your best to get by.

But, the figure won't allow that.

The figure snickered as dragged you into a spot where no one would find you.

The figure let go of you hands and quickly cover your mouth with their hand and held you down with the other one.

"It's cute how you get scared!!" The figure stated with a playful smirk.

The figure turns into it's original form.

It had a black bubonic plague mask, with a suit and a top hat to go along with every bit of its design.

You were getting tired as you screamed louder for help.

Nobody came to help.

The look on the bubonic plague figures face turns into concern and began to fill up with annoyance.

"Are you done yet?" He questioned before he can remove his hand gripping your jaw and mouth.

You nodded.

He released the his hand away from your mouth.

You took a couple of breaths before speaking up again.

"The names monotone." The Shapeshifter introduced himself as he got up.

As you were done taking a lot of breaths that were full of fresh air, you got up from your knees.

"Y/N." You stated as you got up on your legs.

Monotone snickered.

"Such a stupid name.." He commented teasingly.

You turned away from him.

"Your name is pretty dumb too Y'know.." you uttered as you crossed your arms in embarrassment.

You can tell monotone heard that, but, he didn't even mind.

He clears his throat up.

"So, I know this may be a bit um.. awkward and stuff such as that.." monotone said as his finger tips touched together but not his palms.

"But! If you want, we can make a deal, or, you can die with me!" He went on as he laughs softly.

You began to think.

"What's the deal then, Mr. tone?" You asked with curiosity.

He chuckled.

"Well, it's either that, we keep this between us, or I can kill you and I can act like you were never here!" Monotone explained with a teasing smirk.

"So, which one would it be, huh?" He asked with an eyebrow raised up on his face and a stupid grin to go along with it.

You began to think, but way harder.

After 5-6 minutes of thinking, you finally spoke.

"Sure, we can keep this between us." You finally answered as you broke the awkward silence.

Monotone snickered.

"Good choice, now that You've agreed I will be giving you some.. "tasks" to do!" He continued on as his teasing smirk became bigger than ever.

You got even more puzzled.

"Now, what tasks??" You quizzed skeptically.

Monotone giggles softly.

"Oooh, you'll see!!~" he said as he made a gesture with his hands.

"Welp, I guess this conversation will be ending.. for now!" Monotone acknowledged with the teasing smirk still on his face.

Monotone turns around and walks away.

But then, he stopped.

He took a quick back glance at you.

"Toodle-loo, my fellow 'partner'..~" monotone mumbled as he made a soft laugh.

Then, his footsteps began to fade away.

You were just standing there, rethinking about what had just happened.

Then, you blushed a bit.

That voice, that look, that stupid laugh, and that.. stupid cute smirk he's been putting on me.

Now, you were blushing alot thinking about it.

Your face was heating up.

Something tells you that you should really go and meet him again another time.

You proceed to walk out of the Greenhouse and did your tasks as usual to get your mind off of what had happened.

But everytime you think about it, it would never go away.

It was like a ghost hauntings inside your head.

Your stomach began to feel butterflies.

Was any of this.. real? or is this all of a dream, hallucination, or something else?

To be continued...

(Words: 836)

(Okay, sometimes, I need to stop starting off wiyh the same thing every time I write something-)