6

Jungkook signed the papers silently. All he was thinking about his father and sister. Taehyung was looking Jungkook like a prey.

As soon as Jungkook handed signed papers to Jimin, Taehyung opened a champagne bottle and took the bottle near Jungkook's lips to make him drink but Jungkook never drank before so this was not his thing but Taehyung forcefully put bottle in his mouth but champagne was too bitter to tolerate for Jungkook he was hardly gulping down the bitter liquid. Tears made their way on his cheeks.
Taehyung was enjoying the scene, he was feeling like a winner and said ;

Welcome to Hell Jeon Jungkook,  oops my mistake Kim Jungkook....
I'll give you a new nick name like your family....
Ummm how about 'bunny'...I think this name suits you better because now your situation is much more like a bunny who walked inside tiger's cave. But I think you don't deserve called bunny by me so I'll simply call you Kook.😈

Jungkook said nothing he was exhausted to say something...just in one day his life turns upside down. So he just remained silent. Suddenly
Taehyung grabbed his hand and started  dragging him without caring about Jungkook who almost tripped over.

He pushed him inside car himself sat on driver's seat and started engine.
Jimin followed them but in his car.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached infront of Taehyung's house. Jungkook was bewildered by mansion's view.

Oh kook stop looking like this come come...let's go inside...

Without saying a single word Jungkook followed Taehyung inside house.

Welcome to my Home kook...
Oh correction Welcome to your Hell. 😈

Listening Taehyung's voice his mom came out. There was questions in her mind it was clearly visible in her eyes. She asked Jimin;

Jimin what's going on ??

Actually Mrs. Lee stop asking to my manager if you have questions come to me I'll give you answers...

Jungkook didn’t understand what was happening but he was worried for his family...here in Taehyung's house he has nothing to do with them and their matters.
He was in his thoughts when Taehyung's voice startled him...

kook meet your Mother in law Mrs.Lee;
Jungkook slightly bowed to her.

But but you have nothing to do with her because you are here for me and you'll listen to me. other people in this house are just invisible for you...remember this.
Now let's go to room..

Leaving Mrs.Lee and Jimin, Taehyung went with Jungkook on second floor. There was Taehyung's room.

Here this is your room.

Jungkook entered inside room. Room was big but there was no bed or other furniture...Jungkook understood that now his life's real struggle started. He didn’t say anything which irritated Taehyung. He was expecting that Jungkook will become sad and all or maybe fight with him but he didn’t show any problem.
Taehyung in his mind: dear kook now your life will be miserable because I  vowed that I'll make you cry helplessly and do that by hook or crook. You just wait and watch.

Are you done then leave I want to take rest ...
Jungkook said without sparing a glance to Taehyung.

Yeah Sure sure kook take rest...

Saying that Taehyung left the room and went in his room which was near Jungkook's room.
He laid down on his bed while looking ceiling. His mind was full with thoughts how to make him cry, his life miserable...I just wanna look him broken.
Thinking about all this he drifted to sleep.