11

Next morning Mrs.Lee and IU came hospital.
Jungkook was still asleep 😴 and Taehyung was Unconscious.
Mrs.Lee slowly tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to wake him up.

Jungkook....Jungkook.....

Hmmm...🤤😴

He lazily opened his eyes and looked Mrs.Lee. He took a look toward Taehyung then looked back at Mrs.Lee...

Good morning mom....
Good morning sister in law...

Jungkook I told you to not call me sister in law...just call me IU....
And you were sleeping peacefully when Taehyung is in this condition...what type of husband you are... so careless...

She stomped out of ward. Mrs.Lee shook her head and sighed...

Jungkook...I think you should go home...go get bath and rest...I'll be here with Taehyung ...

It's okay mom...I'm fine...I..

No..I don’t want to listen at least go take a good bath and eat something then come....

Jungkook thought for a while then nodded. He went home.
When he reached home he took a shower. When he was getting ready his eyes went on a small box.
That was the gift (thread bracelet with goodluck charms) Jungkook bought for Taehyung . He picked up the box and shoved it inside his pocket.
After that he prepared some soup for Taehyung. Before going to hospital Jungkook went in Church and prayed for Taehyung. He was confused for his own actions.
I'm praying for the person who hurted me and my family in past ruined my life still I'm here. You're idiot Jungkookah but God please be with him and help him in recovering as soon as possible. I can’t bear to see him in pain. I don't know why but I can’t...
.
.
.

Jungkook reached hospital along with Mrs.Lee he was talking with doctor about Taehyung 's condition and how took care of him, his medicines and diet...Jimin went to purchase medications which was prescribed by doctor for Taehyung.

IU  took the opportunity and went inside Taehyung 's ward. She sat down near Taehyung who was still unconscious...

Ohh Tae look at yourself you are still as handsome as you were back then...your eyes, your long eyelashes,your nose...

She was trailing her hand on his face with every word...

And your lips...

She was about touch his lips when a hand grabbed her hand to stop her she looked at hand...

You...you.....

Yes me.....

You were awake all this time...??

Taehyung  pushed her hand aside and IU stumbled from bed so she stood up near bed...

Tae baby you know how much I was worried? And I prayed to God to keep you safe...

Ohh really...I don’t think you are that type of person...who believe in prayer and God...

Yes I'm...and who you think took care of you when you were unconscious...your so called husband was sleeping peacefully...and didn’t care for you at all...he is not here yet...he's at home..you know...Even I gave you my blood to save your life...

Really!!!!

Ye..

Ward door opened. Jungkook came in but when he looked Taehyung was awake he put down soup and fruits and went outside without saying a single word. He informed Mrs.Lee that Taehyung wokeup...