Chapter ~ 2

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Jason P.O.V

All my life I wanted to grow up. Go to high school and experience what it was to date a lot of girls and be popular. I wanted to feel what older kids felt. I wanted to know what it felt like to have a lot of sex. It didn't feel as exciting as other kids said it would.

Maybe it was because I was doing it with the wrong person but it never felt right... Never felt exciting but I never stopped. I kept on going because that's what my friend back then said to me.

Once in high school I still wanted to keep growing but in a more mature way. I wanted to graduate, have kids and a wife... That wife dream came crashing down when I figured I was gay. I wasn't ashamed of who I was so I came out to my parents.

Unlike me, they were ashamed so they said they would wait until I graduated high school to kick me out. That was back when I was a sophomore and those two and a half years I spent in that house were torture. They didn't once speak to me.

They would stay late at work and eat out purposely to not have to deal with me. I don't know how I managed it but I graduated high school and moved out. I went to college and managed to get my master degree in teaching boxing. I started working and got my own apartment.

Now I got my life together, I can't say i'm a millionaire but I wont be on the streets asking for money and for that, I am grateful. I wished so many times to get older. I wished so many time to have a partner by my side, not taking into account that the person I would want to end up with would be younger than me.

I thought that by getting older I would find someone who would love me, someone older than me who would wrap their arms around me and make me feel safe. I didn't get that. Instead I want to be with someone who is younger than me, making me wish I was younger.

They say "When you're a kid you'll wish you were an adult, but when you're an adult you'll wish you were once again a kid" And it is very true.

I don't want to be a kid once again, all I want is to be the right age to be able to be with Justin.

Justin.

His name alone makes me feel all warm inside. It makes me want to throw everything I worked hard for away if that grant me the wish of being with him. I wouldn't lie and say it didn't make me happy that he got bothered when I told him I got other people coming in.

I don't know if he got mad because I basically called him a kid or because I said I have people coming in. The point is that he looked hurt and bothered and I know that shouldn't make me happy, but knowing he cares makes me thrilled.

Its been three weeks since he stormed out. I missed his puppy eyes, his soft hair and his slim body, shining with sweat. The way his hair stick to his forehead when he is sweating. The way his lips shine when he licks them.

Its the little things his does that makes me want to squeeze him into my chest and never let go. Perhaps he feels the same and is afraid. Perhaps i'm just being naive and i'm dreaming too much.