Chapter ~ 7

Justin P.O.V

I was sitting across from Jason at the dinning table and you know the knife I had in my hand? It could cut the tension in the air. Literally. My mom and dad were staring at Jason like he was some kind of creature and they wanted to ask him every single question known to human kind. That is tragic.

Mom just served the food and I just know by heart that the questions were going to surface sooner rather than later.

"So Jason..." You know that time when you speak too soon? Yeah, same.

"Yes, ma'am?" Jason asked politely looking up from his plate. He looked so nervous and it was actually amusing to see a grown man fearing the parents of one of his students. Does this mean I forgive him for coming for me when a little student of his told him to? No, not necessarily but its a go. Green light even.

"Do you have many relationships with your students?" Mom asked him. Oh lord, please make the ground swallow me and take me to heaven. Jason swallowed and shook his head.

"No, ma'am I don't hold sentimental relationships with my students" Jason stated as a matter of fact.

"Then what is Justin? Someone who went to your class as a visitor?" Dad asked him. Can they not? This relationship hasn't even started and they are already drifting it apart.

"No, I meant that I don't usually get into relationships with my students. Justin is just... He's different" He said as he took a glance at me. I looked down as I felt my cheeks practically catching fire. Not literally, but practically.

"Oh yeah, I know that. You don't have to tell me twice. So different that he actually put bananas on rice and spread the beans all over the plate" George said as he chuckled darkly.

Are they going to embarrass me now? What is this? I mean, I know I haven't bring boyfriends here and I think I know why now. Aside from it being me not having a boyfriend before. But almost boyfriends always count.

"Well that's not being different. That's just being plainly weird" Jason said and looked at me with knowing eyes. Well excuse him, I like eating rice with bananas... Is that a crime? I didn't know about it. I shrugged and took a bite from my food to avoid talking.

"That is actually true. There was this time when he was two that I left my make up on top of the bed and went quickly to the restroom just to get something and I come back with Justin having lipstick on his face and my necklaces on him and saying he is now called 'Juliana'. I quickly knew he would be gay" Mother dearest said making me choke on a piece of chicken. Damn her and her baby stories. How dare she embarrass me like that? Unforgivable.

"Are you serious right now? Oh lord, that's hilarious" Jason said as he chuckled deeply. This is why I hate people.

"You haven't hear half of it. One time, he was invited to a cousin's birthday party and the girls were supposed to wear tutus and the boys capes and I bought Justin this nice baby blue cape and he told me that he wanted a tutu and that is not fair. When we got to the party he went straight to my sister and told her that he wanted a tutu or he was leaving the party" Mom said citing every single thing I said at that damned party.

"Did he carry the tutu all throughout the party?" Jason asked making mom nod.

"And a pink one to that" She said as her eyes sparkled with mirth. This is embarrassing. I want to die.

"But listen to this. One ti--"

"Seriously mom?" I hissed interrupting her "Aren't you supposed to be harassing Jason? The grown man that wants your baby boy? And I don't know... Not your own son?" I glared at her but she just laughed at my distress.