A. A.

T/W for sewer slide, sh, sa, sewer slide attempts, drug abuse/underage drug usage + alcohol abuse/underage drinking

꧁𓊈𒆜🅽🅰🅼🅴🆂𒆜𓊉꧂

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Artemis Archer

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Art-uh-miss
Arr-CUH-er

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ:
Artemis- Goddess of the moon
Archer- The archer

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ:
Arti(close friends)

ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Artemis

꧁𓊈𒆜🅰🅱🅾🆄🆃𒆜𓊉꧂

ᴀɢᴇ:
Depends on rp(14-28)

ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ:
Tan-ish white

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ:
Human

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Questioning

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ:
Intersex

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ:
He/she/they
(Mostly he)

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
4'11(5'2 with his shoes)

ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
135

ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀꜱ:
None(?)

ʙᴜɪʟᴅ:
Small-ish build, has light abs and muscle from working out occasionally 

ᴅɪꜱᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ/ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ/ᴄᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪꜱᴍꜱ:
Anxiety,
ADD,
Depression,
Affection issues,
Attention issues,
Attachment issues,
PTSD,

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ:
He was a great kid, he did great in school, and was friends with many kids.. Then something changed. His parents started fighting, and soon they moved, to a not-so nice neighborhood where, in the early ages of middle school he was bullied and picked on a lot. After years of fighting and trying to leave the toxic marriage that his dad had with his mother, his dad sh0t himself in front of 14 year old Artemis, now in 7th grade Artemis knew what su1c1d3 was and how fucked up it was to watch someone do it. His mother got into drugs after his father died, she always smoked, and drank and never paid attention to Artemis, so, Artemis did what his friends did, stole from his mother, stole weed, cigarettes, alcohol, cocaine, crack, anything she had, and mostly psychedelics and edibles that he could bring to school or over to friends houses. And he soon watched his mother slowly die. At the age of like 15 Artemis' mother had passed. And no one knew. Only Artemis did, and he contacted people he knew, they had a burial but no funeral; Artemis said 'she didn't fucking deserve one' and he was poor, so he didn't say anything about it. He soon found out he had millions of dollars because his dad and mom were stacked and kept it all to themselves, he also found out that his father owned a business that was now under his name. So he decided it was time to change his appearance, so he did, and at the age of around 16 he had his new look, piercings and all, and he turned into a innocent kid who everyone hated, so a whore who everyone wanted to fuck. And of course, he got tested every week for STD's etc. just in case.

꧁𓊈𒆜🅴🆇🆃🆁🅰 + 🅵🅰🅼🅸🅻🆈𒆜𓊉꧂

ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ:
??

ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ/ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ:
PlayHouse</3  (/hj)

ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ:
None

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ:
People
STD's
Homophobes
Transphobes
Racist people
God. (/hj)
Children.
Orphans(Yes, he himself, is indeed a orphan, though he hasn't noticed that fact yet)

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ:
Men
Women
People
Flags
Painting
Music(Marry me please<3)
Piano
Giatar
Drugs
Alcohol
Tattoo's
Piercings

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Collage/High school student
(Music creator maybe? Maybe OF creator)

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ-

ᴍᴏᴍ:
Ashley Archer(deceased) 

ᴅᴀᴅ:
Andy Archer(Deceased)

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰

ℙ𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 -

ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣:
White with black roots(black is natural hair)