PART III

With several thoughts running haywire in her mind, Meerab's feet take her to the kitchen. "Chai" she remembers is something that they used to have together when things weren't as bad. She starts making the tea and then pours two cups for herself and for him. She takes them back to his room.

Meanwhile, Murtasim has woken up and is sitting up straight, looking towards the crumpled sheet signifying that someone slept there. He allows himself a moment of silence before getting ready to face the reality of what had happened yesterday.

Meerab enters with tea for both of them, He looks over at her as if he's in a trance, he's witnessing something that only his mind could imagine and not something he would actually get to experience. So, he keeps on watching her from where he sits on the bed. She looks divine, with her long hair untied and the wide doe eyes filled with such innocence, she has always been so beautiful.

Meerab clears her throat, indicating that she has made tea and wants him to come to take his cup. But Murtasim only gestures for her to come to him. Normally, she would have huffed and would have never given in, her going to him just seemed impossible no matter what circumstance or situation, but she gives in this time and goes to him.

Murtasim is sitting on the edge of the bed, he's wearing a white linen kurta almost see-through. Meerab looks at him and catches her breath. She's not looking at his face she realises and furiously blushes and jerks her head to look at his face. Any explanation she wanted to give dies on her lips when he pulls both her wrists, gently and tugs her forward. Meerab goes and lets Murtasim tug her until she stands in between his knees. He shuffles forward on the bed just a little, still holding onto her wrists. Meerab knows what's happening, she just holds her breath. Murtasim moves her hands with a gentle grip and sets them on his thighs.

Meerab's heartbeat is too fast for her liking, his hands move from her wrists and travel all the way to her arms and settle behind her neck. He pulls her down, towards himself, with his hands just as careful as ever. He searches for an affirmative in her eyes and feels the little nod she gives. He tilts her face up, and his breath fanning her face, and asks in a small low voice "Okay?" and she replies almost instantaneously "Okay". She moves one of her hands, gently caressing his hard stubble, looks into his eyes, and goes in for this kiss.

This is the sweetest Murtasim has ever been kissed in his life. Meerab is so soft under his hands and his mouth, tilting her face up and giving and giving. She kisses slowly, it's evident it's her first time. She's kissing him slowly, attentively, like trying to figure out what to do next.

The kiss breaks far too soon, with their foreheads touching they just breathe and calm themselves down, they both needed this kiss to reassure themselves that the love and passion has not died down even though they have been apart for months.

(Lemme know if you want some mature content ahead😉) And as always feedback is appreciatedand please comment and let me know)