2

chenle immediately turned off his phone and plug the charger in and put it on his nightstand. he stared at the ceiling and thought what happen today.

he then started squealing out of no where and sat up on his bed, goodness what's going on with me? chenle took a deep breath to calm his heart.

he thought that he should go to bed so that's what he did. he yawned loudly as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

"i'm leaving!" chenle yelled as he walked out of his house, when he got out of his neighborhood, chenle is thankful that today is friday meaning that tomorrow will be a weekend. he saw haechan so he jogged up to him and swung his arm around his neck.

"HEEYYY!!!!!!" chenle said loudly and haechan laughed at the okokok. "oh by the way, i found jisung's instagram last night. did you see his posts?! oh my gosh he's so handsome i swear!!" chenle then started rambling about jisung until haechan chuckled.

"what?" chenle asked curiously and haechan shook his head, "you sound like you have a crush on jisung to be honest." chenle blushed at haechan's words.

chenle then started wondering, does he like the soccer player? or he's just hyper? he doesn't know. "ok- i think i probably do like him but i'm not sure." chenle confessed his thoughts and haechan nodded but started smirking.

"well, speaking of the devil look who's over there." chenle looked at where haechan was pointing and widen his eyes. "haechan, be honest, do i look good?" chenle asked as soon as he turned back to haechan.

haechan giggled and nodded giving him a thumbs up. chenle nodded as he started walking at the same pace as jisung. chenle gave him a few glance making sure they're not far apart.

"oh my gosh chenle.." haechan snickered as he shook his head and chenle turn to him pouting and glaring at him playfully. "you totally like him dude." haechan said and chenle cheeks flushed again.

chenle just ignored him and turned his head to lalala who's on the other side of the road, looking so handsome who's wearing that same grey jacket from last night when they walked together home.

he smiled as he watched jisung walked down the sidewalk with his head down looking at his phone.

chenle turned his head to haechan, "he's so cute..." he said softly and haechan sighed, "such a simp, oh my gosh don't you dare turn around." haechan said making chenle shivered.

"w-why?" he asked nervously and haechan smirked, "because he's looking at you, oh! and he's biting his lips! man he must be checking you out.. actually just kidding, he didn't bite his lip but i saw his head turned to our direction and he started speed walking." as soon as haechan said that, chenle whipped his head to see no jisung in sight.

"that's a bummer.." chenle pouted completely forgetting what haechan had said to him. they walked to school chatting and since they arrived early they'll have to go to the cafeteria.

chenle and haechan looked around for different reason, haechan is looking around for their friends meanwhile chenle is looking for jisung.

"there they are!!" haechan said as he dragged chenle's hand to where their friends are. "hello!" haechan smiled widely as he sat down on the chair while chenle sighed as he gave up looking for jisung.

"what's wrong?" jaemin asked when he noticed chenle isn't bubbly as usual. chenle just pouted and looked down, haechan just snickered, "he likes someone and can't find him." haechan said a little loudly and chenle slapped his shoulder, "not so loudly!!" chenle frowned and laid his head into his arms that was resting on the table.

"who?!" jeno asked excitedly since they never heard any news of chenle liking someone or even falling in love. "that park jisung that is on your team." haechan told him and jeno gasped.

"you like him?!" jeno asked chenle who is still sulking, chenle just nodded his head accepting that he does like jisung.

jeno awed, "that's why you were whining that he didn't talk to you last night?" he asked again and chenle once again nodded.

he raised his head up and pouted looking at jeno in the eyes that is filled with happiness, proud, but also worried? chenle ignored it, "i can't find him! is he avoiding me?! oh my does he think i'm weird!?!?!? no i don't want to make a bad impress-" "calm down chenle, remember what i said, he's quiet. he prefer to be silent than being talkative like you." jeno interrupted chenle who sighed.

the bell rang so they went to their classes, chenle noticed jisung and he smiled widely and was about to go up to him but stopped his tracks when he noticed jisung went to the clinic.

chenle tilted his head furrowing his eyebrows, is he hurt? he thought, but who would be hurt so early in the morning?

chenle shrugged his shoulders and decided to go to his class while he stopped by to chat with his friends.

meanwhile, jisung went inside the clinic and saw the nurse turned to him. "jisung! did you forget to take your medication again?" she asked and he nodded, "but mom, i was in the rush that i forgot to take it." he explained and she nodded.

"alrighty then!" she said as she stood up and went to where the cabinets are. she opened them and took a pill bottle that is only for jisung.

"here, keep them safe in your backpack at all times just in case." jisung nodded at her words, she twist the cap and took one pill out.

she handed the pill to him and he swallowed it with water. he sighed and grabbed the pill bottle and put it in his backpack safely.

he walked out of the clinic and went to his first class. jisung slow down when he was about to pass by a door, he look through the window to see his crush, chenle, who is laughing with his friends.

jisung look away when he noticed chenle is looking at him and he walked away. chenle immediately stood up and went to open the door and see jisung walking down,

"jisung!!"

thank you