'The watching' chap one

^silver^

"Come on silver the waters great"my best friend Carson yells from the middle of the lake.
"Fine, fine, fine I'm coming, I'm coming" I yell back outing the last touches on my sketch of two wolves one black and one white.

I sighed as I placed the book Down on the ground besides me well getting up. I throw my shirt over my head, to the floor then grabbed my shorts and slowly pulled them done to my ankles then looked up to my friend Carson giving her a view of my breast and watched as she slowly licked her lips as she looked me up and down before she looked in my eyes.

She then move her fingers in a 'come here' motion. With her eyes telling me what she was going to do to me when I got to her, I slowly walked to her moving my hips side to side try to turn her on, although it's not hard to because I have double-D Breast and around Juicy ass, and I need a XL bathing suit to hold all my junk and right now I'm wearing a medium bathing suit kind of works to I guess.

You see were not lesbians were bi but at first we tried to not let are affection for each other a rise but some time after to were both naked in her bed making out.
We came to terms with us having sex with each other and have been have sex every time we are alone together. As I reach Carson we both grab each other smashing are lips together, feeling my hands grab her Breast and...
------------------------
A/N

So far so tell me what you think and tell me if you rated r stuff in this book

Love Wolfe love 😜
Vote please

Song funhouse by pink