Chap two

^The twins^

        We came to terms with us having sex with each other and have been have sex every time we are alone together.                   

                 As I reach Carson we both grab each other smashing are lips together, feeling my hands grab her Breast and...
"Hey why'd you stop" a males voice spoke somewhere around us making
Me and Carson pull away from each other looking for the people that are spying on us.

I could feel their eyes on me, but I couldn't find them in the tree line. Why. I'm starting to feel scared it always starts with the feeling of eyes watching me, then the voices, then silence.

          "Come out you perves" Carson yells out.

                I snap my head in Carson's direction and hiss "shut up what if they try something" only to get the reply I was scared of " then let them".

            Before I know what's going on she's out of the water and walking to where are stuff is, not wanting to be left behind I run to catch up to her. Scared of the unknown that waits for me.

            But before I get to her I hear their voices again, but by the way Carson keeps walking I know she can't hear them, their voices stop me in my tracks almost calling me to them. Like a siren calling its pray.

                    Trying to stay put and not giving in to the voices is getting harder, the pain in my head getting worse so I stop, I stop fighting them and slowly make my way to the forest on my right feeling like I'm my body's on auto pilot.

                     When I'm about 10 feet in or so I hear the snaps of twigs  under the pressure of feet and slowly turn my head only to see two really hot somewhat naked twins boys, oh my I think I just had a orgasm.

   "Hello my love"..........?

----------------------------------------------
There it's done sorry for the wait it's just with stuff going on and thing I don't have time but let me know what you like and don't like.

     Your feed back is always welcome, and let me know if you have any ideas for the book and I'll try to put them in.

     And if anyone knows how to make a book cover please let me know I need help with that, but that's all for now.

        I love you all,❤️
                  Wolfe-love 😜