Chapter 7: Attempted Murder

General POV

The night after Andy successfully triggered Irwin's soul, the Filipino was in the infirmary getting checked.

Doctor: "No signs of pain....no damage....huh, usually when a kansen rams a ship like that you'd at least get a few scratches." he said.

Earlier that day the Shonan had been bugging around and being a nuisance to the Northwestern and the Irwin, Rex constantly flexing how much faster and more agile the Shonan was while yelling how he was superior over the radio, finally having enough after a few hours Andy rammed Rex into a sand bank with a burst of speed from the Irwin to make sure the Shonan wouldn't get outta there until high tide a full 4 hours later. Andy left that incident chuckling as Rex vowed revenge.

Andy: "I was kinda surprised too." he admitted.

Doctor: "Anyway, take these sleeping pills tonight." he said, handing Andy a bottle, "Try to get in contact with Irwin tonight."

Andy: "You got it Doc." he replied, taking the bottle.

Doctor: "And be careful, we don't know what kind of effects your unique circumstances will give you." he warned.

Andy nodded, knowing not to try anything drastic. A little later he crawled into bed with Luna, having taken the pill, he cuddled his secretary as he fell asleep and drifted off into his subconscious.

In his subconscious he jumped awake, standing up on a floor of water.

Andy: "Woah!" he yelped.

Steve Irwin: "Took ya long enough kid." she said.

Andy turned to face the soul of his favorite civilian ship in front of her hull. Irwin was not a genderbent, Australian, Crocodile hunter; nor a red-headed, Scottish navy girl, instead she was 5'9" an inch taller than Andy, she had yellow eyes, purplish-blue hair, and pale skin.

She also had a pitch black skirt with the Sea Shepherd Jolly Roger on her left thigh area, a jacket that vaguely copies her dazzle scheme her name and the number 77 on her left breast, and finally a Scottish Naval uniform under her jacket.

Steve Irwin: "Not what you were expecting?" she asked.

Andy: "You can say that." he admitted.

Steve Irwin: "Well, at least you're not being too rude about it." she said, before adding, "So what's your deal with me? What got ya so infatuated with me?"

Andy: "I saw you on Whale Wars back in the day and something just...clicked I suppose." he said, "Your cause was so noble and the lengths you went to try and keep the Japanese from gaining a dime from whales just felt so heroic."

Irwin giggled.

Steve Irwin: "Thank you Andy." she giggled, "A least the first thing you said wasn't that my lines looked sexy."

Andy: "I mean I liked your lines too, but that was mostly secondary." he admitted.

Irwin chuckled.

Steve Irwin: "An honest one you are." she said, her Scottish accent slipping through, "You'll be a joy to talk to I have a feeling."

Andy: "You'll be great to talk with too Irwin." he said, "Are there ways to talk with you outside of deep sleep?"

Steve Irwin: "That comes later Young Andy, for now I'll be a figure to talk to when you doze off into dream land." she replied, "But, I can sort of talk to you through creaks, groans, vibrations, and other noises my ship will make."