1.

I was on my way to school greeting and smiling to everyone I see.

Yes! That's just my cheerful, bubbly personality!

I'm know as the sunshine of my family.

I usually don't cry and get upset over things. I tend to just laugh it off.

-

"Ya.....I think he's staring at me....." The new girl who came to our class just today commented while pointing towards a guy.

"Oh, him.....don't worry......he's always been like that....." I said as she looked confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Hmm......for now......just understand that he's a weirdo. Anyways......you haven't told me your name yet!" I diverted the topic.

"I'm Hayun! Sorry for not introducing myself earlier!" She replied cheerfully.

"Wow Hayun. Nice name! I'm Y/N. Hope we can be friends!"

"Yes! Sure." 

"I'll introduce you to my friends after class.....you'll love them!" I exclaimed.

"Okay!!! I'm excited!!" She said as she was glad she's making friends.

"Anyways....what's the name of the guy who was staring at me earlier?" She asked, getting curious all of a sudden.

"Um...he's Kim Mingyu. The heartthrob. He's such a flirt you know......whatever the case, just don't get involved with him. Okay?" I told her.

"Um....okay....." She was not satisfied with what I said.....

-

"Meet the girls!!!" I exclaimed as I was introducing my squad to Hayun.

"Hey~ I'm Rose."

"Hello! Nice meeting you~ You have a really sweet voice!" Hayun said.

"Jennie here." Jennie was trying to look cool.

"I'm Lisa!" Lisa said with a huge smile on her face.

"Lastly....meet me! Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim!"

"Hehe.....nice name." Hayun said awkwardly.

"Lol....just kidding! You can call me Jisoo."

"Okayy!! Thanks Y/N! I did not expect I'd make friends soo quick! And on top of that, you're all really nice and kind to me!" Hayun commented.

"Anytime girl! Just know we have your back!" Lisa said with a wink.

But......I feel someone staring at us.....

I turned back to see.......Mingyu.....

He was staring at us from afar.

What does he want!?!?