6.

"Y/N, I'm sorry about that day....even if we fight, we're still friends right?" Hayun asked me.

She was my seatmate so us not talking to each other is too awkward.

Guess she decided to break the silence first....

"Well of course we are friends.....you don't have to be sorry anyways." I told her.

Should I tell her about me and Mingyu? Or do I just let it remain a secret?

While I was debating on this, Mingyu said-

"Good morning sweetheart! Had a good sleep last night?"

"'Sweetheart? What's going on between you both?" Hayun asked with a confused face.

"Um....actually-" Mingyu cut me off.

"What? Y/N, you did not tell her? We're dating Hayun!" Mingyu said as he kissed my cheek.

Hayun looked at me disappointed and ran away from the class.

"Did you have to tell it to her?" I asked Mingyu looking at him in disbelief.

"What's wrong with telling her? That was the truth anyways." He replied.

"*sigh* She likes you Mingyu....don't you get it?" I told him.

"Oh....I now realize....Sorry..." He said with a guilty face.

"It's fine...why are you apologizing to me anyways? Go tell sorry to her and tell her you do care about her feelings and that you hope she'll find someone better." I told him.

"Okay.....are you sure you want me to do this?" He asked me.

"Yes.....what's wrong in doing it?" I asked him as he just mouthed a 'nothing' and went away.

-

I was lying on my bed lazily scrolling through instagram.....

The time right now was 7:00 pm.

I'm bored to death......I don't even have any home work to do.....

Rose, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie all went to a party.....Yes I was invited too but I don't really attend parties.

Then, I'll call Hayun over!

-

I dialed Hayun 4 times but she wasn't lifting the call.

I hope she's alright.......

-

It's been an hour and she still isn't picking up the call.

Okay.....now I'm really worried.

I hope she did not do anything stupid to her just because she's heartbroken that me and Mingyu are dating.

-

I went to her home and she wasn't there.

Her mom told me she went out to meet someone.

Oh! Should I go to the park near the river?

That's where Mingyu first invited her for a date so she could possibly be there!

-

I was in the park looking for Hayun......but she was no where to be found.

I was disappointed and was about to head back home when I spotted Hayun!

"Hayun!!! There you are!!" I shouted excitedly from afar.

Just then I realized, she wasn't alone.....

She was with......Mingyu!?!?

And why the hell is she covered in blood!?!?