3.

I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday night.....

I did not tell my friends as they'll either freak out or tell me I'm insane.

So it's better I keep it to myself.

"Um....Y/N, there's something I gotta tell you." Hayun said looking really nervous.

"Yes....go on."

"Well....Mingyu asked me out for a date yesterday. He asked me to come to the park near the river at 11:00 pm. But that was the exact time you guys invited me for the movie night so I did not know what to do. But I choose to come with you guys cause.....I don't know! I just felt that way!" Hayun explained.

He asked her out for a date??

But like at that time???

If I'm not lying.....I'm kinda jealous.......

Wait what....that means I like him!?!?

NO.

But....I still feel jealous....

"Hayun...I'll tell you something. Don't freak out. Yesterday night, when I went to get pop corn, Mingyu was there stalking us. Maybe he was disappointed that you did not go out with him??" I asked.

"But how would he know we were at Jennie's house?" She asked.

Yes, how would he know we were at Jennie's house??

Something's fishy~

-

Me and Hayun were going home together.

"Um.....Hayun, why didn't you come to the park yesterday night?" Mingyu said out of nowhere as he was walking beside her.

He was literally sulking.

C'mon Y/N, you've got this! Don't be jealous!

"The thing is.......isn't it too late for a girl to go out with a guy at that time?" Hayun asked Mingyu.

"Oh....I did not think of that.....I just wanted the mood to be romantic...." Mingyu said.

Romantic my ass.........

"How about you come to my house at 6:00 pm today then?" Mingyu suggested.

Goshh....he was smiling soo cutely.

I really feel like a thirdwheel right now........

"I'll think about it! I have your number so I'll text you whether I'm coming or not!" Hayun said.

So they even exchanged numbers!?!?

Okay....I give up now.......