part 1

————————————————————————
Y/N finally finishing unpacking her stuff. She cant believe shes moved to LA?!?! Her brother and mom aren't the happiest but her dad is as he got a great job offer ! "y/n get your ass down , dinners ready" her brother yells . "coming" , as you're walking down the stairs you hear your dad telling your brother off for his language , you make it to the dining room and pull out your chair trying your best not to laugh .

" Yeah Jayden watch your language" you giggle as you sit down .   Lasagna. Your favourite. You and your family sit down and eat the dinner that was prepared and talk about how you like the new house . "i personally love it" your dad says pointing towards you with his fork , "don't you y/n , you've got friends here ." , "yeah i do , glad i'm not a loner like jay" you reply . Jayden actually laughs at you calling you a nerd . 10 minutes pass and you've done the washing up , going back upstairs to your room . You've received a message .

( pretend they had imessage that looked like this in 2007 )

Ten minutes pass and shes finally here , knocking at your door . You're anxious you've never met her in real life . You open the door , she drops her bag and gives you the tightest hug , you hug back and squeal from excitement ! " I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE Y/N YOUR'E HERE" she yells out of happiness , you tell her how happy you are too see her and you both go upstairs . You make it too your room and she jumps on your bed , "fresh bed huh ?" she laughs , "freshly made before you jumped on it" you chuckle rolling your eyes . Her phone starts blowing up. "Its georg." , "THERES A PARTY " she says . "oh hell no Ivy , i don't know anyone here but you." , "oh come on y/n , i won't leave you , pleaseeeeeee" At this point Ivy's begging you to go. You finally give in , "okay okay" she jumps to hug you and runs to your closet , "Find us outfits i'm gonna go shower real quick." you say before leaving to go shower . 

20 minutes pass and you're stood infront of your bathroom sink finishing styling your hair , you're wearing your hair down and your bangs are out . You exit your bathroom and you find that Ivy has already layed out an outfit for you . Baggy , dark green cargos , a long, white tube top , your shoes and accessories  . "You know me too well" you say . "Of course." 30  minutes passing and your finally ready , you grab your bag , lipgloss , phone , a charger and you head out the door .

————————————————————————
hope you guys enjoy this , sorry if its rubbish im not the best at writing i just want to feed my delusional girls 🤞🤞 don't forget to vote!!