Chapter 1

The year is 19 BBY.

„Skywalker? Why can't I go on this mission with Master Fisto?" I asked. Twelve pair of eyes were looking at me, one of them slightly amused.

"General Skywalkers mission this is." Master Yoda answered. "Not an own padawan he has."

"And I have to leave for another mission, which I already told you" Answered the other green Jedi Master. My Jedi Master.

I was about to ask Master Fisto why I couldn't accompany him, but I did not want to seem like a whiny child in front of the whole Jedi council.

I just nodded slowly and smiled. "Of course. Thank you for this opportunity."

"Prepare yourself, you must. Leaving tonight you will." Yoda said. I bowed respectfully and left the room.

Arriving in the hallway I took a deep breath. I was always nervous to speak in front of the mightiest Jedis of the order, even tough I almost never managed it to just keep my mouth shut.

Anyways, back to business. In just a few hours I would be on a mission with general Skywalker, even though it was weird to call him that, since he was also a padawan not long ago. Even though he was slightly older than me, we interacted a few times as padawans. And now I have to do what he tells me, which is not my biggest strength anyways.

I started walking towards my room to get ready for tonight. The mission wasn't anything huge, some of our clones caught one of General Grievous' spies on one of our bases on Felucia. Now they needed some Jedis to interrogate him and to bring him to the prison on Coruscant.

Clones could probably do this job as well, but since the war situation was so tensed right now, Chancellor Palpatine wanted us Jedis to take care of it personally.

Arriving at my room I started packing a few clothes in a small bag. This whole mission wouldn't take long, but a new pair of underwear would still be nice.

After packing, I sat down on my bed and stared holes in the air. Anakin Skywalker. I haven't really thought of him in recent times. I know that he caused some problems because he tends to do what he wants and not what he is told to. A guy with emotions from what I've heard.

Since I'm just a couple of missions away from becoming a Jedi Knight myself, I want to make a good impression on the next few days and hopefully impress him with my amazing lightsaber skills.

I just hope that this thing won't happen again... This thing where different uses of the force are just not working.

I've been meditating alone and with Master Yoda for multiple weeks not, but it doesn't seem to get better...

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock.

I was thinking about opening the door with the help of the force, but after what happened last time... I rather stood up and opened the door myself.

Speaking of the devil, it Anakin Skywalker personally. And he looked... mad?

He looked me up and down. "Where have you been? I've waited 15 minutes at the hangar." He snapped at me.

My confusion must've been mirrored in my face since he rolled his eyes and walked into my room. That confused me even more.

"Why did you wait? We won't start until..." I checked the time. "At least another 30 minutes."
Anakin seemed like he searched something, then he casually lifted my bag up (using the force of course) and walked back towards me.

"No. You're wrong. I don't have time for any discussions, let's go." He didn't even stop to talk to me, he just walked past me, my bag flying behind him into the hallway.