36- "Y/n, can you hear me?"

"Alright. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking finger?"

"I'll do it." Thor says.

"Excuse me?" Scott asks.

"It's okay."

Everyone starts to argue with Thor, trying to get him to think this through.

"Wait, wait, Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet." Steve says.

"I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?"

"We should at least discuss it." Scott says.

"No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty."

"It's not about that–"

Thor then hushes everyone. "It's not that– Stop it! Just let me!" He tears up. "Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right."

"Look– It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition." Tony explains.

"What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?"Thor asks.

"Cheez Whiz?" Rhodey asks.

"Funyuns?" I ask.

"Beer?" Clint asks.

"Lightning." Thor says.

"Yeah." Tony says.

"Lightning won't help you pal." Bruce starts. "It's gotta be me. You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive."

"How do we know you will?" I ask.

"We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma." He takes a good look at the gauntlet. "It's like...I was made for this."

"Good to go, yeah?" Tony asks.

"Let's do it."

"You remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony said.

"Got it."

Everyone gets ready and suits up, me having my powers ready in case I need to rip the gauntlet off Bruce's hand.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol, will you?"

"Yes Boss."

The Avengers facility officially goes on lockdown, shutting the windows and doors with blast proof metal.

"Everybody comes home." I say. "Nothing changes from before."

Bruce puts the gauntlet, which nanobotically expands to git his hand, and the power surge overwhelms him as he yells in pain.

"Take it off!" Thor says.

Purple energy from my hands forms around the gauntlet, ready to rip it from Bruce's hand, then slowly dies out as Steve says, "No, wait, Bruce, are you okay?"

"Talk to me, Banner!" Tony says.

Bruce takes a deep breath, calming himself down for a brief moment, then speaking up.

"I'm okay."

Thor gives a double thumbs up. Bruce screams, fighting through the intense pain coursing through his body courtesy of the gauntlet, and manages to snap his fingers. He faints and the gauntlet slides off his arm as I kick it away.