Chapter 1: Burning Rage

Willis: Boy, do we have a special one for you, today. In this reality, Izuku and Momo are a rare species of humans that are beyond the average human with a quirk. They are called Kaiju. To many other people and even to them, their powers are strange yet unique. However, many of the Kaiju metahumans have been hunted like animals without being given the chance to live happily. Mothra, queen of the monsters. And Godzilla, her beloved king and their child, Eri. She still has her horn, but her Rewind is replaced with powers similar to those of a spectre.

Izuku: Whoa. . . . .

Willis: Without any further ado, let it roll.

/START/

The projector then turned on as it cuts to Japan engulfed in flames. Everyone grew shocked as they were horrified to see such a sight. It then cut to the top of a building slowly descending to street level. Then they heard a faint scream getting louder. The person screaming had just broken through the building and it teetered causing it to collapse on top of said individual.

Inko: Oh, Goodness!

Denki: Unless, you have a strong quirk , no one would be able to survive that

Just then, they heard a man's voice speak.

???:  If the other 14 Kaiju metahumans couldn't stop me, what makes you believe that you can?

Just then, the little bits of debris began to get lifted, and with a grunt of effort, all of the debris flew off them an underneath.

It revealed to be Izuku with blood covering most of his face, hair covering the right side of his face and several cuts across his body, panting as he immediately fell on one knee, trying so hard to keep himself standing.

All while holding Momo in his arms.

Izuku: Momo? Are you okay?

Momo groggily stood up on her feet and nodded.

Momo: Yep. Thanks, Honey.

She said as she planted a small kiss on Izuku's cheek

Izuku: It's not . . . .over yet,. . . . . . . Trask.

It then showed a middle aged man with a shaggy, gray shoulder length hair, with bloodshot eyes, wearing a navy letterman jacket with a hoodie and blue cargo pants and black military boots.

Trask: I have stolen the power of the other 14 Kaiju metahumans. Once I drain your power, I will become a god. Forever bound to immortality.

Izuku: You're sick in the head, Trask.

Momo: We won't let your hurt anyone else.

Momo closed here eyes as she began to float upward. In the theater, everyone was shocked that she was capable of flight. The scene wasn't over. Momo crossed her arms and everyone saw a golden light beginning to surround her.

Momo: Hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

When she spread her arms afar beautiful, golden and purple wings grew on her back and when her eyes, opened, instead of their signature and lovely onyx black eyes, they were now vibrant neon purple

Izuku: Okay, it's my turn now!!!

Izuku started to scream from the top of his lungs as the wind around them began to increase. Veins started to appear on the boy's forehead as his muscles began to expand. Smoke exhuming from his body. Everyone in the theater was frightened by Izuku fury here in this moment. The saw the sky get darker, the wind getting stronger as Momo looked on while, Trask looked interested.