Chapter 5: The Mightiest Saiyan

Willis: It looks like you guys are in need of a break, especially after that world we saw. You guys definitely deserve it. That cool with you guys?

Everyone agreed as they got up. Some, such as Kaminari and Tsuyu went to sleep, while Bakugou was desperate for a fight with the mysterious boy.

All while Kirishima and Sato were attempting to hold him back.

Willis: I have a question for all of you. Do any of you know what Dragon Ball is?

Everyone was puzzled. What the hell is Dragon Ball?

Only Momo and Midnight gave positive reactions.

Momo/Nemuri: I LOVE DRAGON BALL!!

Nemuri: Oh. Don't get me started on Goku!! He's such a stud. Mmm~ What I would give for my body to be rammed by such a Saiyan stud. Although, I wouldn't mind being Trunks' Mommy.

Willis: HOLD UP!!!

Nemuri: What? He's 31 in Super!!

Willis: Okay! Thank goodness you were talking Future Trunks.

Momo: I love Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super. I saw all of the movies. Evolution should not exist at all and I hate how they removed his more heroic characteristics in Super. Good thing James Marsters redeemed himself by voicing Zamasu.

Izuku was shocked. He had never seen his girlfriend this excited before.

Midnight then turned to Momo.

Midnight: How do you know about Dragon Ball, sweet Creati?

Momo: My mother. She is a huge anime and manga fan! When I was around 6, I was awake late one night and snuck down for a drink and I noticed my mom sitting on the couch watching a fight scene. My mother caught me watching and she asked If I wanted to watch with her. She was was watching the Fortuneteller Baba Saga of the original series. Seeing Goku reunited with a loved one, even it was for a short pulled at my heartstrings. From that point on, I branched out and watched all sorts of manga from the Pre-quirk era. Even though quirks are amazing, sometimes I wish that we didn't have them. Then we could have more wonderful things like it.

Momo then stood as she placed her fist on her heart and stood like a proud soldier.

Momo: I AM WHAT IS KNOWN AS AN OTAKU!!!

She proudly proclaimed as Willis provided special effects and star surrounded her.

Mina: Girl, what the hell?

Tooru: I was thinking the same thing.

Midnight: My favorite character isn't from the canon, he's from the movie Wrath of the Dragon. His name is Tapion. ~Ooh, what that voice does to a woman. I wouldn't mind if him and Trunks have their way with me and impale with their meat swo--!!!

Willis: OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH!! LET'S MOVE ON!!!

Nemuri: Although, I wouldn't mind Goku Black punishing me for how naughty I've been!!

Willis: I just realized Nemuri really loved the sword users of Dragon Ball. Momo, whose your favorite character?

Momo: Oh! He's from a Dragon Ball video game known as Dragon Ball Legends! His name is Shallot and he's an ancient Saiyan. Why do you ask?

Willis: Oh, no reason. Other than a certain greenette being a reincarnated Shallot who has memories of his previous and current life.

Momo: I want to see it!!

Willis: Alright then. Hold on to your seats. This will be a crazy fight. This takes place during the Shie Hassaikai raid. Instead of being a villainous germophobe with a quirk. He is a a quirkless scientist whose family bloodline had preserved something very sinister. Something more sinister than All for One could ever wish to be.