PROLOGUE

It's been a year since I let ryco to investigate Where Nam is, Pnam's twin, They were still young when they were separated from each other.

I know that Pnam is happy with Hanna, but I know that until now, she is still looking for her twin. I have been talking to Nam for a few days now since my investigator informed me about this, and he said that he has already found Nam and the family who adopted her.

It has also been two years since Becky and I got engaged, and we are both now in our 3rd year of college. I'm still in Fine Arts and Becky is in Business. I'm also considering changing my course, but I'm still hesitant because I want to become a lawyer to fulfill my brother Drey's dream. However, I feel like I may not be capable of studying law.

Today is the day I have been waiting for, Nam's arrival in the Philippines. I'm going to pick her up today, and Becky doesn't know that I'm going to meet Nam.

I was about to leave when I met Becky, who seemed moody while looking at me.

"Where are you going, Freen?" Becky asked, her arm already linked with mine.

"Ah, I just have somewhere to go. I'm meeting Pnam's twin today."

This immediately caused her to frown and sit down on the sofa.

"How did you find Pnam's twin? Haven't you been looking for her for a long time?"

I simply nodded at her and messed with her hair, causing her to scowl at me.

"Do you remember one of my investigators? Ryco?" I answered her.

"Uh, I do know him. Does Pnam know you've found her twin?" Becky asked.

"She still doesn't know that I've already seen her twin, so I'll surprise her later," I said with a smile.

"I'll accompany you to pick her up." She immediately stood up from her seat and pulled me towards the door.

"Becky?" I whispered to myself.

"Let's go... Don't you want me to come with you? It was irritating the way she said it while raising her eyebrows. "Maybe you'll like her," she said irritably, which made me smile slightly.

Truly, my girlfriend is always so jealous.

TIME SKIP AT THE AIRPORT

We were outside the airport waiting for Nam to come out. Shortly after, I immediately saw Nam carrying her suitcase with a frown on her face.

"Is that Nam, right?" Becky asked me, pointing to Nam walking out.

My attention shifted back to Nam. Just by their appearance, you couldn't deny that they were twins because of their posture, hair, and similar faces.

"Are you Freen?" she quickly asked me, her eyes focused on Becky. "Who is she?" she asked again.

"Yes, I am Freen, and she is Becky, my fiancee." She seemed surprised when I mentioned Becky as my fiancée.

"Is that true?" she asked with her mouth slightly open, looking at both of us.

"By the way, why were you in a bad mood earlier when you came out?" Becky asked Nam.

Nam frowned again and sighed in front of us.

"I bumped into a guy earlier, he was so arrogant!" she angrily replied.

I tapped Nam's back and took her suitcase.

"Don't mind that guy, Nam." I said to calm her.

I placed her suitcase in the back of my car. Nam also got in the car along with Becky.