First date

"Kyle, shut up," Stan mumbled. The ginger looked up anxiously.

Stan smiled with a soft chuckle. He moved closer, quickly closing the gap between them. Kyle, stunned, almost forgot to kiss back.

They parted for a moment before Kyle decided he wanted more. He grabbed Stan's waist to pull him closer, kissing him again. Stan wrapped his arms around the tallers shoulders, grumbling about how tall Kyle was. Kyle just chuckled and kissed him more.

"Finally!" Kenny screeched from behind them. They jumped, parting. "Hey, no. Get back in each others arms. I have sat and watched you two knuckle heads be in love with each other for MONTHS and kept my mouth shut,"
"You told him?" Each said in surprise before nodding.
"I've been trying to set you idiots up but oh my GOD are you difficult,"

Kenny came up and pushed Stan closer to Kyle, making the redhead hold him. He smiled and nodded proudly before turning and walking away.

Stan burst into a fit of giggles, hiding his face in Kyles shoulder.
"We know who our number one supporter is," Kyle chuckled. Stan nodded and looked up at him. Kyle immediately took his chance, kissing the shorter boy again. Stan happily kissed back with a smile.

Kenny went back inside with a grin.
"What happened?" Eric asked in confusion.
"Oh nothing," Kenny hummed. After a few minutes, Wendy walked over to them.
"Where's Stan? He left awhile ago and hasn't come back,"

"Oohh...right, I forgot about you. Ummm..." Kenny stood up straighter. "Wendy, I think Stan only brought you so he wouldn't be the guy without a date,"

"Oh thank god, I was hoping he wasn't trying to get me back," Wendy chuckled nervously. "But still, where is he?"
"Outside with Kyle. Too loud in here," Kenny shrugged. Wendy accepted that and wandered back over to her friends.

"What, are Stan and Kyle out there making out or something?"
"Or something," Kenny said softly as he took a sip of punch.

After around 15 minutes, the boys came back into the gym. Stan went to Wendy to tell her something before going to stay with his friends. He stood next to Kyle, and the two tried not to seem like they'd made out only minutes before.

But Kenny knew. He smirked as he drank his drink and ate the snacks, watching the two.

A few days later, Kyle arrived to the Marsh house to pick up Stan. The two then got to go on their first date.

"Where do you want to eat?" Kyle asked as they walked.
"I'm not sure. Maybe pizza?" Stan shrugged. Kyle smiled and they walked to the pizza place. After ordering, they sat to talk.

"Did you tell the guys we couldn't hang out today?" Kyle asked suddenly.
"Uh no, only Kenny. Why?" Stan asked in confusion. Kyle just sighed and pointed. He was facing out the front window, while Stan had his back to it.

Stan turned and almost laughed. He saw Kenny desperately trying to drag Eric away while Butters watched and occasionally looked through the window at them. He noticed them watching and waved happily.

"Should we tell Cartman?" Stan asked slowly.
"Maybe. We should at least help Kenny," Kyle sighed before standing. "Stay here for the pizza. I got it,"

Kyle went outside and Kenny smiled nervously.
"Sorry, we passed by and he saw you, Now he wants pizza," Kenny told him.
"You assholes didn't invite me to have pizza with you!" Eric whined.

"Because we want to be alone," Kyle told him with arms crossed.
"Why?"
"We're on a date," Kyle mumbled quietly.
"Like a double date? Where are the girls?" Eric asked in confusion. Kyle shook his head and stared at Eric until he got it.

"What? Wait, are you and Stan gay for each other?!" Eric almost cried after a minute.
"Shut up, fatass!" Kyle hissed. "Yes. Stan and I are on our first date. So fuck off and let us enjoy it,"

Eric groaned but did so, leaving. Butters and Kenny said bye and left with Eric, leaving Kyle a little annoyed. But he took a breath and did the best he could to clear his head before returning inside.

"Are you ok?" Stan asked him once he was sat.
"Yeah. Oh, I think that's ours,"

The two enjoyed the food and just talked until finished. Then they walked to Starks Pond. Stan attempted to skip rocks while Kyle sat on the bench watching.
"I'm so bad at this," Stan laughed.
"Yeah," Kyle agreed with a grin.
"Hey!"

Stan gave up after awhile and sat beside Kyle. The taller had his arm draped across the back of the bench, and he slowly slid it down to wrap around Stans shoulders. Stan tensed for a second but quickly relaxed, laying his head on Kyles shoulder.

"I'm happy I'm with you," Stan said softly.
"Me too,"