New Life

The boys slept until just after noon, changing before heading to the close place that sold mattresses.

"I only need a single," Kenny kept saying.
"Well you're getting a double, you deserve the space. Plus what if you bring a girl over?" Stan told him. The blond paused, before nodding.
"You're right, the double is better,"

They got into the car, driving to the furniture store that also sold mattresses. 
"We also need dressers so we'll look for those once done with the mattresses," Kyle said as he parked the car. The boys got out and entered the store, almost immediately overwhelmed. 

They found mattresses and dressers, needing to take a truck. Luckily, for only a small fee based on your homes location, the store would send one or two workers and a truck to your house to drop off your stuff and take it inside if needed.

It didn't take long before the three were done, and then went out to buy general stuff for their home and getting food. 
"Dude I'm so glad I spent my whole teen life being the one to do the shopping or I'd be so lost," Kyle muttered as he crossed stuff of the list in his hand. 
"Well I am lost. What did our parents used to buy us?" 
"I dont know dude, we didn't get to buy food," Kenny mumbled as he crouched in front of the cereal, trying to decide what he wants. 
"Dont look at the prices, Ken. Get whatever you want," Kyle reminded with a smile. 

They returned home, and spend a bit getting unpacked more. They set up their beds and Kyle and Stan snuggle up on their new bed together. Kyle held his love tight, kissing his head.

"Tomorrow I'm going to tour the campus. You and Kenny can come with if you'd like but it'll probably be boring," Kyle told him.
"I'll come, I want to support you. My boyfriend got into Harvard," Stan grins. "I'm so proud of you, you're so smart,"

Kyle chuckles, kissing Stan. "You're adorable,"

Kenny enters the room and, like a child looking for his parents comfort, slipped into bed between them. Stan laughed softly, looking at him.
"You alright there, kid?" Kyle asked, slightly teasing.
"Yeah, just kind of...miss Butters,"
"Aww, miss your little boyfriend?" Stan teased. Kenny blushed, hiding his face.
"N-no, I just um..."
"Kenny, we know you like him," Kyle tells him with a smile. "We think you'd be cute together,"

"Yeah, but he's in Colorado," 
"Well you can always face time him and call him, you know," Stan smiled. Kenny laid between them, facing Stan.
"True," 

Kyle wrapped his arms around Kenny, chuckling. 
"You're like a little kid coming to cuddle his parents in the morning,"
"Well...you two have acted like my parents more then my actual parents. Especially lately," Kenny said softly. It broke the boys hearts but also made them smile weakly.
"Well, I'm okay as you don't start calling me daddy," Stan chuckled with a smile. 

"Ew, Stan!" Kyle and Kenny cried, laughing.
"That's so gross, dude," Kenny snickered.
"Yeah, even I don't call you that,"

The next day, Stan made sure to dress nice. As he buttoned up his shirt, Kyle came up behind him. The redhead had a mischievous grin, wrapping his arms around Stan's waist. He stopped Stan from doing up the last few buttons, moving one hand under it.

"Kyle," Stan's tone held a warning.
"Mmm...what?" Kyle said, grinning. Stan let him touch for a minute before turning, shoving Kyle into the wall and kissing him roughly. The redhead was surprised but eagerly kissed back. 
"You're so naughty," Stan muttered, chuckling. "Just wait until my tour is done. You'll be trouble." 

Stan backed away and went to the bathroom, leaving Kyle a blushing mess. Kenny poked his head in after a minute.
"You guys ready to go?" 
"Uh yeah. Stan's almost ready," Kyle quickly went out to the living room, so embarrassed. Stan came out a minute later and smirked at his boyfriend. 
"Alright, let's go,"