Chapter 15: Artist's Eye

They sat at the small kitchen table and enjoyed the food Paul had brought for them. Sasha complimented him on his lentil soup. She thought she should cook something for him one of these days. It could be fun. Perhaps she'd bake him a cake or something seasonal.

After they ate, they did the washing up together. As cheery as he usually was, Sasha thought Paul seemed especially content and at peace doing domestic tasks like these. She'd never liked housework herself, but she enjoyed it more when she tried to view it from his perspective. Taking care of his home day to day by cleaning and tidying must be one of those simple things that helped connect him to his past and to real, everyday life. Just a normal bloke drying the dishes with his bird, before enjoying the rest of their evening together.

Being near Paul and listening to his voice over dinner had stoked her desire for him to a breaking point. The second they were done cleaning up, Sasha lost any semblance of patience. She walked to the hall, looked to be sure he was following her, and slithered out of her black minidress.

"Oh!" Paul exclaimed.

Sasha pulled him by the hand over to her very small bedroom. At least there would be room in the bed for both of them; if not to comfortably sleep, there was enough space to make love. Of course she could always take him on the floor too.

"I say, the lady's a touch forward!" Paul jerked his hand away and treated her to an expression of mock disapproval. He unbuttoned the collar of his green shirt all the same.

In response Sasha growled and leapt at him, covering his face and neck in urgent kisses and tugging at his clothes. He laughed, pleased with her exaggerated reaction. He pulled his tan and brown sweater vest over his head and cast off his shirt.

"You look amazing like that," Paul said, looking from her feet, up over her legs in the sheer dark tights, across her bare midsection, and to her black brasserie. "My sexy little temptress!"

Sasha grinned and grasped him by the shoulders. Kissing his full lips deeply, she backed herself up to the foot of the bed, pulling him forward with her.

"Oh! Yes, I see what you're saying. You're right," Sasha said, barely pulling her lips away from his. She could feel his hot breath on her mouth. He pushed forward and kissed her again before she spoke next.

"I'm the one luring you in, corrupting you!" Sasha continued. "You sweet, innocent man. You've found yourself caught up with a dangerous girl, I'm afraid! Better brace yourself, beauty."

"What utter fucking nonsense," Paul huffed. "Innocent! That's bloody rich. You sure you're not still feeling feverish? You ought to know I'm not so sweet." He held his tongue between his teeth and his eyes flashed; such a playfully devilish, naughty expression.

Sasha laughed in delight and pulled him closer, making him lean forward into her. The back of her knees pressed against the edge of her bed. She stepped and shifted backwards up onto the bed, kneeling at the foot of it and wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled on him again. He kissed and nipped at her collarbone.

Paul unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. Sasha ran her hands over his chest and stomach, appreciating his warm, soft skin. She could see his erection through his grey briefs.

Paul hummed in satisfaction as he grabbed Sasha's ass with both hands and then ran his hands down over her thighs, pulling them up around him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and giggled at the sensation of being touched through the sheer tights. He leaned forward to a kneeling position as Sasha fell back onto her bed, with her legs still holding onto him.

Paul crawled over her and stroked a hand up and down her thigh. He looked into her eyes and rolled his hips forward to press himself against Sasha's body, the fabric of her tights and his briefs giving them only the thinnest layers of separation. His erection was held up against his stomach. She felt the underside of his hard pecker push down into the skin over her pubic mound.